Decorating

GEORGIAS POV:
Me, mom and Daniel are on the way to the mall to shop for decorations for our new rooms and to get some clothes for Daniel.

We arrive at the mall and mom hands me and Daniel some sunglasses and hats so that the paparazzi don't notice us, we get out of the car and mom holds my hand while holding Daniel in her arms.

We walk into the mall and thankfully no one noticed us, we head into some stores and get some things for our rooms before heading into the apple store?.

"Mom why are we in here?"I ask her confused, "We are getting you a phone, a MacBook and an Apple Watch and we are getting Daniel a new iPad since he is using Rose's"Mom tells us casually, I look at her in shock, "no way I am getting all of that Mom!"I say shocked, mom laughs and hugs me.

"Come on go and pick your things out!"Mom encourages me, I squeal and run off to look at the phones, I decided on a mint green iPhone 13 pro and a white MacBook and a silver Apple Watch.

Daniel picked out a really good iPad and then mom pays for them, I thank her over and over again since I am so happy that I have gotten all of this.

We go into a couple of stores to get some clothes for Daniel and then we head up to the food court, we get McDonald's, Daniel got a cheeseburger happy meal, I got chicken nuggets and mom got a Big Mac.

"Let's head out now before Rose and Cosmo get home and then get your rooms done"Mom tells us, we both nod and we all head out of the car and head home.

I help mom with all the bags and then we all bring the bags up to our rooms so we can get started, we are gonna start with Daniel's room so when we are doing my room Daniel can play in his room so he doesn't get bored.

After 2 hours of decorating we finish Daniel's room, he is very happy with his room and absolutely loves it, "So I'm guessing he like it!"Mom says chuckling at Daniel jumping up and down around the room, "I guess he does"I say laughing as well.

He soon stops and sits to play with his toys so me and mom head into my room to decorate it.

After another 4 hours we finish my room, Rose and Cosmo are already home and are staying with Daniel while me and mom finish up my room, I look around the room and smile, I run and hug mom because she was the one to make this whole thing happen.

"Thank you momma, I love you"I say smiling up to her, "no problem baby girl, I love you too"She says holding me tight, I kiss her on her lips (not in a weird way), she smiles and then pecks my forehead.

"How about we go and see your siblings yea?"Mom suggests, I nod and we make our way to Daniel's room where they all are playing.

"Hey Georgia can we go and see your new room?"Rose asks standing up to hug me, I nod and lead her and Cosmo down the hall and into my room.

"Wow it's beautiful Georgia, it really suits your personality shortie"Rose says, I pout at the nickname, she laughs and so does mom and Cosmo.

"So everyone is gonna have a nickname for me then?"I question and they all nod, "Mine is champ because you are able to fight through everything"Cosmo says making me smile, "Mine is little princess because you are my little princess and the same but big princess for Rose"Mom says making me smile even more, "Dad's is pumpkin because of your little chubby cheeks"Rose tells me, I smile at the thought of Colin calling me that.

"How about we all go downstairs and watch a movie?"Mom suggest making us all nod and agree with her, I head to Daniel's room and bring him downstairs to the living room.

We all sit on the couch and we put on scooby doo because who doesn't love that like come on, me and Mom and cuddles up together and Daniel is cuddled up to me and Rose is cuddled up to mom and Cosmo is cuddled up to Rose.