Coming Out To Dad & Date With Megan

GEORGIAS POV:
I get home with a tired Daniel, he is in my arms and is leaning his head against my shoulder half asleep, I walk into the house and take Henry's leash off and he runs off somewhere.

I take me and Daniel's coats and shoes off before making my way into the kitchen, "Hey honey how was the walk?"Mom asks me, "It was great, I need to tell you something mom"I tell mom nervously, "What is it baby?"She asks taking her attention away from the dinner and looking at me.

"I have a girlfriend now"I say quietly but mom could hear me, "Oh baby I'm so happy for you, I just want to make sure you are completely and honestly happy with this girl?"Mom asks me hugging me, "I am really happy with her, we only met a couple of weeks ago but we just feel something when we are with each other"I tell mom and she kisses me on my head, "Congrats baby girl, your dad should be home in the next 10 minutes if you want to go upstairs and help Daniel get changed into pyjamas and get yourself changed into pyjamas?"Mom suggests, I nod and before I walk out I turn to look at mom, "Thank you mom, for supporting me and being happy for me"I say, "It's my job and plus I will support you no matter what happens in your life or the twins and even Daniel"Mom says smiling.

I smile and make my way upstairs, I put Daniel down and he goes to get changed before coming back to me and lifting his arms up to me signalling for me to pick him up, I lift him into my arms and head into my bedroom to get changed.

I get changed and I head downstairs when dad walks in, he smiles and hugs me and Daniel and we smile and hug him back.

We all walk into the kitchen and the twins and mom are already there finishing the dinner, mom puts all the plates on the table with the help of Rose and Cosmo puts all the knifes and forks on the table while sir Daniel down and then sit down myself.

I start to get nervous about what dad will think but I think I will just go for it and tell him, "Dad I need to tell you something"I say suddenly making everyone look up at me, "What is it?"Dad asks me smiling gently while slowly chewing his food, "I wanted to tell you that I'm a lesbian and that I have a girlfriend as of 2 hours ago"I blurt out and everyone goes quiet, I start to tear up thinking that I shouldn't have said anything.

"I'm so happy for you pumpkin, I'll support you no matter what but I like the meet this girlfriend if yours soon"Dad tells me making me smile widely, "Okay and I have a date with her tomorrow if that's okay?"I ask and he nods and smile, Cosmo tells me that he supports me and then Rose congratulates me on getting a girlfriend.

We all finish eating and then we all watch a movie and then head to bed after a long day.

- Time Skip To The Next Day -

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I look to see it is 10:00am, I groan and turn the alarm off and roll out of bed, I trudge to the bathroom and start the shower, I take my hair tie out of my hair and then undress myself before getting into the shower.

I wash my hair and body before getting out and wrapping a towel around my body and my hair and going to my closet to find something to wear.

I decide to wear my white nike tennis skirt, a white tank top, a blue sweater, white Chanel trainers, my blue parda bag and some cute sunglasses.

I dry and curl my hair and brush it out making it wavy because that's how I like it.

GEORGIAS OUTFIT:

~

~

I then put on some light makeup and make my way downstairs, "Hey mom"I say as I walk into the kitchen and see my mom making some cereal, "Hey baby, you are looking very cute today, so where exactly is this date?"Mom asks me as she stirs her coffee, "We are going to meet at the park and then walk around a little bit before going to Starbucks or something, just keeping it simple"I tell her as I grab a bowl and some cereal.

We eat together in a comfortable silence, we finish and Mom takes both of our bowls and puts them in the dishwasher, I go and brush my teeth before checking the time and I see that it is 12:00 already, I must of taken a long time getting ready.

"Could you take Henry on a small walk around the block before you go?"Mom asks me, I nod and call Henry who comes running straight to me, I put his leash on and say goodbye to mom and then leave to go on a quick walk.

I get back and everyone else is awake already, it is now 12:50 and the park is 5 minutes away so I say goodbye to everyone and then head out of the house and towards the park.

I get to the park and see Megan sitting on a bench with flowers in her hand, she sees me and walks over to me, "Hey beautiful, I got these for you"Megan says and hands me the flowers, "Thank you lovey"I say and quickly peck her lips and then smell the flowers.

"How about we go on that walk now yea?"Megan says holding out her hand for me, we interlock fingers and start to walk around the park for a little bit, I lay my head on her shoulder as we walk and she soon has her arm around my shoulder and I have mine around her waist.

We walk through a pathway covered with cherry blossom trees, I smile, it is just so beautiful, I feel eyes on me so I look to my side and see Megan smiling at me while looking at me with loving eyes, "What?"I ask laughing nervously, "You're just so beautiful"Megan says making me blush, she lifts my chin to her and leans in and places a small kiss on my lip.

I kiss her back and she starts to play with me hair before we pull apart and continue walking while we laugh and talk the whole way until we made it Starbucks.

"What do you want beautiful?"Megan asks me, "Caramel Frappe with extra caramel"I say and she nods before walking up the counter, she orders and pays not letting me have a chance to say anything.

"You didn't have to pay for me"I say to Megan, "No I didn't but I wanted to"Megan says and kisses my cheek, I smile and blush before laying my head on her shoulder again.

"Order for Megan!"Someone shouts and me and Megan walk over and grab our drinks, we head out of Starbucks and walk around the town while drinking our drinks and holding hands.

"Today was really fun"I say as we get to my house, "Yea it really was, I can't wait to do it again"Megan says before kissing me gently, "I'm having a party next weekend at my house on Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to go?"Megan asks me, "I would have to check with my mom and dad but I'm sure they won't have a problem with it"I say and we kiss once more and I walk into my house and Megan watches to make sure I got in safely.

MEGANS POV:

"Yea she will be coming to that party, have all the drinks and drugs ready for next weekend, I will have everything prepared as well"I say into the phone, this will be fun.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

What do you think Megan has planned?...

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much, I have my summer exams coming up but I will try and update more <3

1399 words

Not proofread