Lazy Day

GEORGIAS POV:
I am home from the hospital for around 1 week now. I can move my arm fine now but I can't over work it but I still can't walk until next week, I am now on crutches but that is only for around the house but when we are out I'm either in mom's arms or in Colin's.

Mom has been telling me that I need to start at a new school because I have been missing so many days. I agree with her and now I am enrolled in Rose and Cosmo's school but I am a freshman and they are sophomores.

I don't start school until after Christmas since Christmas is in 3 weeks and everyone will be off school in 2 weeks so there isn't a point in going only to be in for 2 weeks.

Me and mom are watching tv while I have ice on my leg so that the swelling goes down quicker, Mom is massaging my thigh because she can see the amount of pain I am in and she hates seeing me in pain.

"How does your leg feel now?"Mom asks me after 20 minutes, "It is still sore but it's fine"I tell her smiling at her, she nods and I rest my head on her shoulder making her take her hand off my leg and wrap it around my shoulders and she uses the other arm to massage my leg.

Rose and Cosmo come into the room after school, "Hey mom and hey Georgia"Cosmo says at the same time as Rose, "Hey"I say, "Hey, how was school?"Mom asks them, they sit down beside us after putting their bags on the ground.

"It was good, we had a math test today but other than that everything was alright"Rose says to mom, I look at her and smile, she smiles back kisses my temple.

"Me and my friends had soccer at lunch and our team won because I am the best"Cosmo brags making me and mom laugh and Rose just rolls her eyes before glaring at him making me laugh even more.

"What I am!?!"Cosmo says putting his hands up defensively, "think what you wanna think bro, anyway where is dad and Daniel?"Rose asks, I giggle slightly at her remark, "They went to get some grocery's"Mom tells them, they both nod and Cosmo heads upstairs to his bedroom to get some homework done and Rose stays with me while mom goes off to start the dinner so it is ready for when Colin and Daniel get home.

I lay my head on Rose's chest and she massages my leg just like mom was doing earlier.

"How are you feeling today shortie?"Rose asks me, I just shrug because I'm just too tired to speak right now, I don't wanna speak because I know my voice will crack because I hate not being able to do things on my own.

"It will all get better soon shortie"Rose says kissing my temple again, I smile and nod before letting my smile drop back into a frown and I just close my eyes and relax into Rose.

I hear the door open and I open my eyes again, I see Colin and Daniel walk in and I see Rose is playing with my hair while still massaging my leg and Cosmo is sitting with us now as well.

"Hey your awake, you fell asleep on me and Cosmo came back down from his room and well mom is almost finished dinner"Rose tells me, wow I must of really been tired because I didn't even notice that I fell asleep.

"Dinners ready!"Mom shouts, Rose helps me up and then picks me up and brings me into the kitchen and over to the dining table, mom hands us our dinner and then our drinks and we all sit and eat.

Mom is at the top of the table with me and Rose to one side and Cosmo and Daniel to the other and then Colin is at the end of the table.

"What did you ladies get up to while me and Daniel were gone?"Colin asks looking at me and mom, I just continue to look at my plate so mom answers, "We just watched some tv and cuddled because why not?"Mom says with a smile, I just nod in agreement and continue eating.

We all sit in silence while we eat, "I'll clean up how about we all play some games as a family once I'm finished cleaning up"Colin suggests, everyone nods except for me because all I want to do now is sleep.

Mom picks me up and brings me to the couch and sits me down because I left my crutches upstairs this morning and I haven't gotten off the couch the whole day except for the bathroom.

Mom sits beside me and I lay my head on her shoulder, Cosmo and Rose went off to get the games and Colin finished cleaning up with the help of Daniel.

We start to play uno and me and mom are on a team and then it's Colin and Daniel and then it is Cosmo and Rose.

I feel my eyes getting heavier until I'm fast asleep in moms lap since I transferred over to it during the game.

904 words

Not proofread