Big News

SCARLETTS POV:
It has been a week since the party, Georgia is feeling way better now and has blocked Megan on everything, deleted all the photos which wasn't much but she still did.

She has been getting sick every morning before school but she says that she is feeling totally fine at school so that raises suspicions that she may be pregnant.

I have told Colin and he said I should bring her for a scan just to be sure, I only met Georgia a few months ago so she wouldn't be showing just yet but she may have a tiny little bump.

I walk into Georgia's bedroom to see her on the phone to someone, "Hey baby I need to talk to you real quick"I say and she nods, she says she has to go to the person on the phone and then hangs up.

"What do you want to talk to me about mom?"She asks me and I sit down beside her in her bed, "Honey you know the way you have been getting sick every morning before school I have been thinking about that you may be pregnant"I say to her and she looks at me shocked.

"Oh fuck I didn't think about that, what if I am pregnant mom, I won't be able to raise a baby I'm not even 15 yet"She says as she tears up, "It's okay if you're pregnant I will be here for you and so will everyone else"I say and she nods her head, I smile and hug her tightly.

"How about you get ready and we will head to the hospital, I already booked an appointment"I say and she nods and gets up and walks into her closet to get changed.

I sigh and stand up and walk out of the room, I walk downstairs and see Colin and Rose sitting in the living room. "She agreed to go to a scan because I'm guessing something happened before I met her"I say and Colin sighs and nods and Rose nods and smiles at me.

Georgia walks downstairs, I take her hand and we head out to the car, she sits in the passengers seat and I start the car before heading to the hospital.

We make it to the hospital and we walk in hand in hand, "Hello I have a 11am appointment for Scarlett Johansson"I say to the receptionist and she nods and starts typing on her computer, "The doctor is ready for you, just straight in that door to your right"The receptionist says and I nod and thank her.

I walk into the room with Georgia by my side, I can tell she is still a little shaken up from the thought of being pregnant and probably how she got pregnant if she is pregnant.

"Hello Mrs. Johansson, you are here for your daughter to get an ultrasound to see if she pregnant or not am I correct?"The doctor asks, "Yep here she is"I say and pull Georgia gently to come out from behind me, she nods and she tells Georgia to sit on the bed and pull her top up and her leggings down a little bit.

Georgia does that and the doctor puts on the gel and then uses the wand to go over her stomach, she is still holding my hand while looking at the screen, "I can confirm that you are most definitely pregnant, 3 months exactly, would you like to know that gender now because I could tell you"The doctor says and Georgia looks at me with tears in her eyes, "It's okay honey, do you want to know the gender?"I ask and she nods slightly.

"You are having a baby girl"The doctor says smiling, Georgia starts to cry and I hug her gently, "Do you want some pictures?"The doctor asks me, I nod and she gets them printed, "Come back when she is 6 months and then we will do another ultrasound"The doctor says and I nod, I grab some tissues and wipe off the gel and then I fix her leggings and top before helping her up.

We get back in the car and smile to Georgia, she looks at me tears running down her face and she smiles, "I'm having a baby"She whispers and I nod and hug her tight.

741 words

Not proofread