Sick Daniel

GEORGIAS POV:
It has been 1 month since I found out I was pregnant and I have been enjoying every single moment of pregnancy, you can now see my bump a bit better than last month.

"Hey honey how are feeling this morning?"Mom asks as I walk into the kitchen, "I feel great actually"I say with a smile and mom smiles and nods, Daniel walks down the stairs with a very pale face.

"Hey my little gangster you okay?, you look a little sick"I say and kneel down in front of him, "No sissy I got sick on the floor upstairs"Daniel says before crying, "Oh it's okay, come on let's go and take a bath and get changed okay?"I say and he nods raises his hands, I know my mom is busy today with emails so I will take care of Daniel and plus I need to get some practice in.

"Are you sure you're okay with taking care of him today Georgia?"Mom asks me and I nod and walk upstairs with Daniel crying in my arms.

"Shh don't cry buddy, I know you feel icky but we will have a nice bath and get into some comfy clothes and then watch movies all day"I say and he nods his head and wipes his tears.

I run the bath and get Daniel undressed and put him in the bath before heading out to his bedroom and cleaning up the sick and putting it in the bin downstairs and then walk back upstairs and spray the floor with disinfectant before putting the tissue in the bin and grabbing Daniel some comfy clothes to get changed into.

I walk into the bathroom and see Daniel sitting in the bath by himself and I kneel down beside him, "Let's clean your body okay?"I say and he nods, I wash his hair quickly and then wash his body gently before grabbing a nice and fluffy towel, I wrap it around him and take him out of the bath.

I drain the bath and bring Daniel into his bedroom, I change him into his clothes and bring him downstairs to the living room.

"What movie do you wanna watch buddy?"I ask him and he picks the paw patrol movie and I put it on and let him lay his head on my lap so that he is comfy and I gently drape a blanket over him.

I sit there and watch the movies with him and soon we both fall asleep on the couch.

- 2 hours later -

I wake up to someone taking pictures of me and Daniel, I open my eyes and see mom and Rose smiling at me, "What do you want?"I ask now a little bit annoyed because they could've woken Daniel up.

"Woah chill baby mama, we were just taking pictures because you two are so cute"Rose says and I clench my fist and take a deep breath, all of a sudden my mood as changed and I'm really not in the mood for this, I'm tired and sore.

"Rose come on let's leave them to it because baby mama isn't feeling the best right now"Mom says and she leads Rose out of the room and she goes back to her office.

I lay my head back down on the back of the back of the couch and fall asleep making sure that Daniel was comfortable before I did anything.

- 2 hours later -

SCARLETTS POV:

I walk into the living room to see Daniel awake and playing with his toys on Georgia's lap while she is still fast asleep.

"Hey Daniel honey let's go and play upstairs because we need to let sissy sleep she isn't feeling the best right now"I say and Daniel runs to me and takes my hand as we walk upstairs up to his room where Cosmo is waiting to play with him.

Cosmo takes Daniel and they go and play so I go back downstairs and sit beside Georgia, she leans into me and I wrap my arms around her and let her get comfy and then she lays her head on my chest and I just sit there with my little girl who is now a baby mama.

720 words

Not proofread