Meeting her Uncles and Aunt

GEORGIAS POV:
Rose, Cosmo and Daniel are coming to see me and Brooklyn in 10 minutes and I am very excited to see their reaction to Brooklyn, she looks a lot like me when I was a baby and I love it.

BROOKLYN:

The reason I chose her name was because of where I was born, Brooklyn, my mom loved the name Brooklyn and was going to name me Brooklyn but my mom and dad decided to name me Georgia because that is where my grandma lived when she was younger and s...

The reason I chose her name was because of where I was born, Brooklyn, my mom loved the name Brooklyn and was going to name me Brooklyn but my mom and dad decided to name me Georgia because that is where my grandma lived when she was younger and she had a lot of stories about Georgia.

Rose and Cosmo walk in with Daniel in front of them, "Oh my god is that her?"Rose asks as she sees Brooklyn in my arms, I nod and smile to her, "This is Brooklyn Scarlett Banks Johansson Jost"I say and Rose squeals quietly before respectfully pushing Daniel out of the way and making her way over to me.

"She is adorable, she looks exactly like you"Rose says smiling at Brooklyn, "Do you want to hold her?"I ask her and she looks at me and nods, Rose sits up properly and I hand Brooklyn over to her.

"Oh I love this so much, I can't wait to have a baby"Rose says and I laugh slightly, then Cosmo holds him and then Daniel, everyone has told me that she looks exactly like me which makes me smile because I would've had a hard time seeing that she looks like that man.

I lay in the bed and Brooklyn is in my mom's arms as we all talk until Brooklyn starts to cry, I take her off my mom and feed her, Daniel looks at me confused, "Why is she sucking your boobie?"Daniel asks making me laugh, "This is how she gets food until she a bit older then she can have the food we eat"I tell him and he nods and climbs onto dad's lap.

"How are you feeling?, you look a little pale"Mom asks me as she stands up from her chair and walks over to me in the bed, "Just very tired that's all"I say and I smile lightly up to her, she smiles sympathetically and she caresses my cheek and then kisses my head.

After feeding Brooklyn she falls asleep and I soon fall asleep after her, I hold her close making sure that no one takes her away from me.

SCARLETTS POV:
I am happy that Georgia and Brooklyn are sleeping together, Georgia really needed this sleep and Brooklyn is bringing her so much happiness and I can tell she is relieved that she looks like her and not that man.

I sit on the bed with Georgia and rub her arm lightly because I know that helps her to sleep peacefully, we all continue talking until the doctor comes in.

"Hello I was just letting you know that you can go home whenever you want today since we have ran all the tests on Brooklyn"The doctor says, I nod and smile at her before she leaves.

- Time Skip 2 Hours Later -

Georgia and Brooklyn have just woken up because Brooklyn needs another feed, I am packing all of Georgia and Brooklyn's things while Georgia feeds Brooklyn.

Brooklyn is finished feeding so Georgia stands up and I help her into the bathroom and help her get changed into some more comfy clothes.

"You girls already to go?"Colin asks as we walk out of the bathroom, we both nod and smile, he nods and grabs Georgia's bag and we all head out to the car.

Georgia puts Brooklyn in her car seat and she sits beside her in the car and Daniel sits beside Georgia and the twins in the back of the car.

Colin starts to drive home and I look back to see if everyone is okay and I see that the birth really took a toll on Georgia because she looks exhausted, I mean she did only turn 15 a couple of days ago but she will definitely need to rest for the next couple of months.

"We're home!"I say and everyone cheers quietly except Brooklyn and Georgia, we all get out of the car and I see Georgia getting Brooklyn out of her car seat.

I smile at her because even if she is exhausted she is still taking care of her little baby girl, I grab her bag and bring it into the house while helping Georgia up the steps into the house.

"You young lady are going straight to the couch after your shower because you need your rest after that birth and I can tell it took a toll on your body"I say and Georgia nods her head and smile, she walks up the stairs and I just watch to make sure she doesn't fall down them with her little baby in her arms.

GEORGIAS POV:
Let me just say I feel like a died, I am so tired and all I want to do is sleep but now I have a baby to take care of.

I put Brooklyn into her crib while I have a quick shower, I finish in the shower and change into some comfy clothes and I just put my wet hair into a messy bun because I actually don't car me what I look like.

I grab Brooklyn and her things and my things before walking downstairs and plopping on the couch because I am so tired.

"Go to sleep baby, you need it, I will take Brooklyn for a little bit and I will sit on the couch with you because I know you don't want her anywhere not near you"Mom says and I nod, she takes Brooklyn and sits beside me on the couch and I lay my head on her lap and fall asleep straight away.

991 words

Not proofread