Christmas

YouTube video of the song^
GEORGIAS POV:
It is Christmas Eve and mom has gotten all of us matching pyjamas which I'm excited for but no one else is because they are boring like that.

They are reindeer onesies and they are very comfortable, well me, the twins and Daniel are wearing them but mom and Colin are wearing Santa and Mrs Claus onesies.

We are sitting and watching some Christmas movies, we are currently watching the Grinch which I my favourite movie by far. I am cuddled up to Colin with Daniel by my side and Cosmo is cuddled up to mom with Rose by his side.

Me and Colin are getting close, he treats me like a princess which I am very grateful for, I haven't called him dad yet because I am just not ready yet.

The movie ends and Colin puts on some Christmas songs and gets up and starts to dance and sing, he pulls me up with him and we start to sing together.

"Make my wish come trueeeee, all I want for Christmas issssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"We sing, we continue singing and soon Cosmo and Rose join us.

"Santa Claus will make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day!"We all sing, me and Rose start to twist and turn and Cosmo and Colin keep singing until mom and Daniel join us.

We all dance and laugh until we all plop down onto the couch laughing our asses off, "I have found my singing partner and no one is stopping me from stealing her!"Colin says pulling me into his side making all of laugh again.

"Let's all get to bed so we can let Santa give us all our presents!"Mom says making me and Daniel jump up quickly, Colin stands up and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder making me laugh and he does the same with Daniel before walking up the stairs.

Colin puts me and Daniel in my bed because Daniel said that he wants to sleep with me tonight, "Goodnight my little reindeer and don't adventure downstairs because Santa won't bring you your presents"Colin says before kissing both our heads and he turns off the lights and walks out of the room.

Mom comes in a few minutes later and says goodnight before leaving the room, Daniel snuggles up to me and rests his head on my shoulder and I rest my head on his and soon we both fall asleep very excited for Santa to come.

——————————♥︎——————————

The next morning

Me and Daniel wake up at 4 am and I tell him that we have to wait until 6 am because mom and Colin won't be awake yet, we sit in my bed and I put on a movie for us to watch while we wait for 6 am.

Soon it reaches 6 am and Daniel runs to mom and Colin's room while I follow behind with my crutches, "Wake up it's Christmas!"Daniel shouts once I get into the room, "Okay okay we are up, go wake the twins up"Colin says laughing while mom sits up in the bed.

I go into Rose's room and Daniel goes into Cosmo's room, "Rose wake up it's Christmas!"I say excitedly while gently shaking Rose, "Okay I'm up, come on I know Cosmo is a hard one to wake up"Rose says making me giggle, she walks beside me as we walk into Cosmo's room to see Daniel jumping on him while Cosmo gives out to him.

"Get up loser!"Rose says dragging Cosmo by his ankles making him scream like a girl, I burst out laughing and so does Rose, "Shut up you two are freaks!"Cosmo shouts and barges past me and Rose with Daniel behind him.

"He is so moody in the mornings"I say laughing as we follow them out and I see mom and Colin standing there and Cosmo just giving us a look, "Your such a big baby!"I say sticking my tongue out at Cosmo who gives me the finger making mom slap him in the back of the head.