Shopping

GEORGIAS POV:
I woke up on the couch in Scarlett's arms, her and Lizzie were already awake and talking making me smile because I always hate being the first person awake for some reason.

"Good morning sweetheart"Scarlett says before kissing my head making me smile even more. I snuggle into Scarlett more because I am still tired.

"Looks like someone is still tired"Lizzie says giggling slightly, I groan and bury my head into Scarlett's chest even more.

The two women chuckle while I lay there not wanting to move, "Georgia I was thinking you and Lizzie go shopping today to get you some new clothes and stuff since you need them"Scarlett suggests making me lift my head up.

"Why are you not coming?"I ask confused making her smile at my confusion, "I have a few errands to run today but you will be safe Lizzie I trust her"Scarlett tells me, I nod and smile. If Scarlett trusts her I trust her.

"Well let's get you something to wear and then you and Lizzie can head out and get something to eat in the mall since I don't think anyone wants to cook or make anything"Scarlett's says with a chuckle, I giggle and nod standing up along with Scarlett.

I'm sorry but why are both these women so tall like why?, anyway back to what we were doing originally, Scarlett and Lizzie walk upstairs with me behind them.

We walk into Scarlett's bedroom and then into her closet so we can look for some clothes, Scarlett gets out a light purple tracksuit out that says Brooklyn on it and then a year or something written in yellow with a white border around it.

"Here you go, you go and change in the bathroom and then meet me and Lizzie downstairs so you two can head out and have some fun"Scarlett says clapping making me and Lizzie laugh before I go and change.

I change and look in the mirror smiling for once at the sight of myself, I like that my whole body is covered and that I don't have to look at my bruises and scars except for the ones on my face which people will most likely stare at no matter what.

I walk out of the bathroom and head downstairs to where Lizzie and Scarlett are, I walk into the kitchen and see them sat at the dining table talking while waiting for me.

"You ready to go honey?"Lizzie asks me smiling, I nod and stand there awkwardly since I'm nervous about not having Scarlett with me today.

"Hey you okay baby?"Scarlett asks me while walking towards me, I nod and start to tear up a little bit, I'm not nervous I'm scared.

"What's wrong baby tell me"Scarlett says pulling me into a hug making me burst out into tears, Scarlett sways us from side to side while I cry into her chest.

"I'm scared, I don't wanna see the paparazzi again and I don't wanna leave you and I don't people to stare at me or point at me or laugh at me or talk about me behind my back because of my bruises and scars on my face"I sob into Scarlett's chest.

"Don't be scared baby, Lizzie will be with you and won't let the paparazzi get anywhere close to you, you'll be safe and don't care about what other people think about you, you need to focus on accepting yourself before getting people to accept you"Scarlett tells me, I calm down and nod. We hug for a little longer until we pull apart.

"I'm ready to go Lizzie"I tell Lizzie while smiling at her, she smiles and nods before taking my hand and we both say goodbye to Scarlett before getting into the car.

"We are gonna have lots of fun today trust me honey"Lizzie says smiling at she drives with me in the passengers seat.

I really do hope this day goes well and nothing bad happens in public again.