Colin

GEORGIAS POV:
When Scarlett asked me if I wanted her to adopt me, I couldn't believe it because I have always wanted someone to be a mom to me ever since my mom died it has never been the same everything fell apart and I was too young to do anything about it but now I have a family and real family to love me and for me to love.

It has been two days since Scarlett asked me and now her husband is coming to meet me and so they can start the adoption process, first they will need to get someone out to study there home here in Manhattan and someone in LA and then they will need to pay their fees and then they will need to sign papers and wait for the judge to finalise the adoption for me and my brother.

I can't wait to see my brother again, I haven't seen him in ages and I just want to hold him in my arms again, I just want to tell him that everything will be okay and that we are safe with Scarlett.

Me and Scarlett are sitting on the couch waiting for Colin to arrive, he said he is only 10 minutes away from the house so now we just wait until he gets here.

Scarlett can see that I am nervous so she places her hand on my knee to calm me down, I smile at her and we sit in a comfortable silence until we the door open.

If your wondering Lizzie is gone back home because her and Robbie her husband have a dinner party to go to or something.

We see Colin walk in with his bags, he seems like a nice and kind man, he places his bags down and Scarlett stands up and hugs him and then kisses him, I cringe making Scarlett and Colin slightly chuckle at me.

Scarlett sits back down beside me and Colin sits in front of us on the coffee table, "Hello Georgia my name is Colin as you probably know since I'm guessing Scarlett has told me about me"Colin says making me smile, I nod and wave slightly.

"Hi Colin, I just wanna say something. You have really nice eyes"I blurt out making my face go red from embarrassment, Colin smiles slightly.

"Thank you Georgia, you have a very lovely hair"she tells me smiling, I thank him quietly making Scarlett smile even more.

"I have heard that you are okay with Scarlett adopting you?"Colin asks me, I look up to him and nod, "So I have a question for you, would you like me to adopt you as well?"Colin asks hopefully, I think for a second, if Scarlett trusts him then I trust him and plus he is very kind and sweet.

"I would love for you to adopt me Colin"I tell him looking up at him fully with a smile on my face, he smiles and opens his arms slowly, I stand up and hug him, his arms feel safe I feel at home just like I do when I'm with Scarlett.

We all sit and chat for a little bit until the people come to inspect the house, they are trying to get everything done has quickly and efficiently as possible because they really want to have this adoption over and done with.

I am happy that they are getting this over and done with because I have watched kids go through this and it wasn't the best looking, some kids it took like a month or two but some others took at least six months or more.

The people arrive and inspect everything, me and Scarlett cleaned the house yesterday with the help of Lizzie, the house looks spotless which is great because that means they will like it more and that they will be able to see everything way more clear than if it was dirty.

They take at least two hours to have a look at the house, they tell us that the house looks amazing and that it will be eligible for two new kids to live in meaning me and Daniel.

They leave and then Colin gets a text from the people in LA, Scarlett's brother and his wife are staying there and they said it looked great and is eligible for us to move into.

Me, Colin and Scarlett all got into Scarlett's car so we could go to a lawyers office to pay the fees and so Scarlett and Colin could do some paperwork.

We arrive since it is only around 30 minutes away from the house, we walk into a big office and it looked very modern, I see my social worker there and a random man which I'm guessing is the lawyer.

They payed the fees and they started to fill out the paperwork, I saw my social worker whispering something to the lawyer making me look at her confused but she just smiles and winks at me making me smile.

They finish the paperwork and then we all leave because all that paper work is going off to the judge to be finalised, my social worker and the lawyer both said that since Scarlett and Colin are such a good couple with such good lifestyles that this adoption will only take at least 1-2 months maximum.

I smile and hold Scarlett and Colin's hands as we walk to the car to head home, I have only met Colin but is such a good man and Scarlett feels like home, they both do, I can't wait to get adopted by them.

952 words

Not Proofread