Accident

GEORGIAS POV:
Me and everyone else are at the park today because Daniel insisted, I don't even remember the last time I have had fun in the park.

I am riding Rose's bike well at least I am trying to, Rose is trying to teach me how to ride a bike while Daniel, Colin and mom are playing in the playground and Cosmo is watching me and Rose.

"Just put your foot up on the pedal and push with your feet"Rose tells me, I nod and do that exactly, I start to ride the bike at first I'm a little wobbly but I'm getting the hang of it, Rose is holding the back of the bike so that I don't fall off.

"You're so good Georgia!"I hear Cosmo shout, wait why is he shouting and why is he so far away?, I look behind me to see Rose and Cosmo at least 10 feet away from me, I panic and feel myself get wobbly again but I can't catch myself from going straight into a tree in front of me.

I scream out in pain as I feel something from the bike pierce into my leg while my leg is caught underneath it, "momma!"I scream out in pain, I can't feel my arm either and I can feel a liquid trickling down my forehead, I lift my free hand and feel the blood I look down at my hand and I start to get flashbacks from my past.

"Georgia!"I hear my mom's voice, everyone is running down to me, "Momma!"I scream again, everyone reaches me and Cosmo goes to take the bike off my leg but mom stops him.

"No don't, it's stuck in her leg"Mom tells him making me start to cry even more, "Shh baby girl it's okay the ambulance is on the way"Mom reassures me, I should've wore a helmet.

"I can't feel my arm momma"I whisper as I am in too much pain to even speak at this point, "Colin tell them she can't feel her arm!"Mom shouts to Colin, he nods and quickly tells the dispatcher while holding a worried Daniel in his arms.

"They said that the ambulance will be hear in five minutes"Colin tells us, Mom continues to reassure me that everything will be okay but I can't hear because of everything going through my mind right now.

"Over here!"Colin shouts to the paramedics, they run to us and get everyone to step back, "Okay Georgia we are gonna have to take this bike off your leg now okay?, it's gonna hurt a little bit but we know you're strong enough to handle it"One of the paramedics says, I just nod still crying my heart out.

They lift the bike off my leg and I scream out in pain as more blood gushed out of my leg, "Momma!"I scream just wanting my mom, she runs to me and holds my hair out of my face since that is all she can really do.

"Mrs. Johansson we are gonna need to lift your daughter into a stretcher and we need you to support her arm that she can't feel because we don't want any more damage being done to it"The other paramedic tells my mom, she nods and they lift me onto the stretcher while mom supports my arm.

They put me in the back of the ambulance and mom climbs in with me while the others are gonna follow in the car, I hold my mom's hand just wanting to be in her arms.

We make it to the hospital and they say I need surgery on both my arm and my knee since I pinched my arm nerve and I fractured my knee cap and I need stitches on my head.

SCARLETTS POV:
Georgia has just gotten back from her surgery, they said her arm will be back to normal in a week or so but her knee will need three to six months to heal but with her age it will heal maximum 4 months.

Georgia is asleep for the time being and I am just sitting holding her hand, she looks so small in the hospital bed, I see her eyes flutter open, she looks and sees me making her smile slightly.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?"I ask her, "The best someone can feel after surgery"Georgia jokes making me smile, at least nothing as stopped her from making jokes.

"At least you are feeling okay, the doctor says you can go home tomorrow but you won't be able to walk for 3 weeks and you can't use crutches because of your arm so me or Colin will have to carry you around or you will have to use a wheelchair"I explain to her, "I think I'm good with you and Colin carrying me"Georgia says with a serious voice, "Okay honey don't worry you won't have to use a wheelchair"I tell her, I don't think she has good experiences with wheelchairs.

At least she is okay that's the best part.

863 words

Not proofread