Surprise

GEORGIAS POV:
Today is my birthday and I am ever happy because I have been waiting for my birthday because I want to spend it with my new family and not alone in my room in pain all day.

I go to get out of bed but the door opens and everyone screams "Happy Birthday Georgia!", and when I mean everyone, I mean everyone, the whole cast, my family and my grandparents and aunts and uncles.

"You scared the crap out of me!"I say holding my chest making everyone laugh and mom comes over to me, "Happy Birthday baby"She whispers as she hugs me the best she can because of my big 8 month pregnant belly.

"And as a late birthday present you get to have your little baby girl"Mom says as she pulls away with her hands on my shoulders holding me at arms length, I smile and nod.

Everyone else comes over and we have a massive group hug, "Okay we don't want Georgia and the baby to suffocate people"Dad says and everyone groans and pulls away.

We all head downstairs and I see piles upon piles of presents, I look at mom and she nods knowing I was wondering if they were mine, I smile widely and we all sit down to have breakfast.

We finish breakfast and then mom helps me over to all the presents, she helps me sit on the couch and everyone grabs a present each and hands it to me one by one, I open all my presents after an hour because of the amount of them, most of them were for my little girl and I got some stuff for Henry and then obviously stuff for me.

I am exhausted after opening all those presents so mom tells me to rest for a little bit while the others get everything ready for our little trip we are going on.

I stay on the couch and Daniel and Henry sit with me while everyone is rushing around, I close my eyes and gradually fall asleep with Daniel and Henry still cuddled into me.

"Hey baby come on wake up we gotta go and get ready"I hear mom whisper, I open my eyes and look at mom with sad eyes, she knows the struggle of being heavily pregnant but it is so much harder on a 15 year old girls body.

"I'll help you come on"She says and she helps me up off the couch, I lean into her side and we make our way up the stairs and into my bedroom and the into my closet.

Mom lets me pick my outfit out and then she helps me get dressed since I am so tired and because it is very hard when you are 8 months pregnant.

GEORGIAS OUTFIT:

~

"Hey you two ready?"Dad asks me, we both nod and we all walk out of the house, they haven't told me where we are going but apparently it is really fun and I will really enjoy it.

We get into separate cars and we all start to drive somewhere, not gonna lie we kinda look like the mafia.

Me and Rose fell asleep in the car and then I felt the car stop and I open my eyes to see we are at DisneyWorld, "No fucking way!"I shout and mom shushes me and then dad laughs.