"Don't Leave Me Momma"

SCARLETTS POV:
"Mom is Georgia okay?"Rose asks me, I look down at the sleeping girl in my lap, I see little tears falling down her face.

"I don't know she hasn't been the same since the accident"I say before kissing her on the head, "I'm gonna bring Daniel up to bed because he is really tired and then we can have a chat about Georgia"Colin tells us, we all nod and he goes to put Daniel to bed before coming back down around 10 minutes later.

"She hasn't really spoken to us since the accident, and now she has tears falling down her face"I say stroking Georgia's hair, "When she looked at the blood from her head she scream out but not only pain but in fear"Rose tells me, "Fuck flashbacks"I whisper looking at everyone worried.

"Oh my god I totally forgot about that, she used to do everything herself she probably feels helpless having to be carried everywhere and has to have help with everything"Rose explains to us, that's when I realise everything, my poor little princess.

"Momma?"I hear a little voice from my chest, I look at Georgia and see her looking at me with sad eyes, "What's wrong baby?"I ask her, "Don't leave me momma"Georgia says before bursting out into tears.

I tear up and pull her close to me, "I'm never leaving you baby girl, I'll always be here to protect you, to love you and to care for you"I whisper to her, she just holds onto me tighter.

"Georgia honey why do you think I'm going to leave you?"I ask after 5 minutes of letting Georgia calm down, "I got flashbacks the day of the accident and everyone I ever loved left me and I thought that all of you would leave me as well"Georgia explains to me, "I hate being so useless I can't even walk to the other room anymore"Georgia says looking down, "Georgia no one is ever going to leave you baby girl, you are not useless you were just in an accident you need to heal it happens to a lot of people"I explain to Georgia.

"Thanks momma, I love all of you guys"Georgia whispers but loud enough for all of us to hear her, "We love you too"We all reply, "Let's head to bed now, do you want me to stay with you?"I ask Georgia, "I want to stay with you and Colin"Georgia whispers, I smile and nod before standing up with Georgia in my arms, we all say our good nights before we all get ready for bed and me, Georgia and Colin lay in my bed together.

Georgia cuddles into me while Colin lays on his side with his arm around me and Georgia, I smile and kiss both of their heads before we all fall asleep cuddled up together.

——————————♥︎——————————

I woke up at around 7am to see Georgia laying on Colin's chest while he has his arms wrapped around her to keep her warm because somehow the duvet isn't on them anymore.

I smile and grab my phone to take a quick picture, I admire that Georgia is finally warming up to Colin, she finally trusts him.

I climb out of my bed and start the shower to have a quick one because I badly need one after the last couple of days, I have a shower and then do my skincare and my hair then I get dressed.

I walk downstairs to see Cosmo and Rose already eating breakfast and ready for breakfast, "Morning kiddos, I have a picture of dad and Georgia that I just took of them sleeping"I tell them taking out my phone and showing them the photo, they both awe at the photo before I go and grab some cereal, just something quick and easy.

Me and the twins talk for a little bit until they have to leave for school, I kiss them goodbye and they start to walk to school, I hear little footsteps and see Daniel running to me.

"Momma!"Daniel says loudly opening his arms to me, I smile and crouch down to lift him into my arms, "Hello my little prince, did you have a good sleep?"I ask him bouncing him up and down slightly, "Yea momma, I went to Georgia but she wasn't there so I came to you"Daniel says making me smile, he was looking for his big sister.

"Georgia is sleeping with daddy because she wasn't feeling well last night but we are gonna let her sleep because she needs it okay?"I tell Daniel, he nods and we go into the living room so we can play for a little bit before I get Daniel his breakfast.

"Hey babe"Colin says after coming into the living room ready for the day around 20 minutes after Daniel, "Hey baby, how is Georgia?"I ask him while still playing with Daniel, "She's still asleep and I am gonna leave her like that because she needs it"Colin says, I nod and he goes into the kitchen to get him and Daniel some breakfast.

It is now around 10am and I have decided to go and wake Georgia up because she should be waking up soon anyway. I walk into my bedroom to see Georgia sitting up in the bed waking up, I smile and climb in beside her.

"Morning my little princess"I say softly, she turns to look at me, I smile at her, "Morning momma"She whispers in a tired voice, "You feeling better?"I ask pushing some strands of hair out of her face, she just nods and leans into my side.

I smile and pick her up and bring her downstairs, at least my little princess is feeling better this morning, that's all I wanted, I was so worried.

994 words

Not proofread