Party

Warnings: underage drinking, drugs, mentions of alcoholism and abuse.
GEORGIAS POV:
Me and my friends were getting ready for the party, Megan told me that the party is just a simple party for fun which I'm happy about because I had a problem with alcohol in the past that no body knows about not even mom knows.

If I see alcohol I'll end up drinking it and then I'll end up getting addicted again and then I will move onto drugs which is even worse but I don't want to disappoint mom or dad because they have kept me safe since I first met mom.

"What are you doing with your makeup?"Hannah asks me, "I was just going to go simple what about you?"I ask Hannah, "Yea simple is good, what about you Cameron?"Hannah asks Cameron who is already doing her makeup.

"Simple of course!"Cameron says and we all smile and nod, we continue getting ready until everyone is ready to go, "Mom we gotta go"I shout to mom and she walks to us with her keys in her hands.

"Okay be safe and no drinking, drugs or anything stupid, call me if you need me and be home by 2am at the latest"Mom tells me before hugging me and waving to me and my friends as we get out of the car and walk up to Megan's house.

We walk in and I instantly smell the alcohol and drugs, "Fuck me she said that there wasn't gonna be any drink or drugs!"I complain and all my friends just look around confused, all we see is drunk and high people.

"Hey baby!"Megan slurs clearly drunk, "You told me there wasn't going to god damn alcohol and drugs Megan!"I shout to her over the music, "Well I lied didn't I?"She says smirking before pulling over to the table with all the drugs and she shoves my head into the table and she tries to get me snort some cocaine but I keep shaking my head holding my breath.

Megan pulls me up by my hair and starts to slap me across the face and then she punches me making my nose bleed.

I need to go home"I say to them all and they all help me outside and I break down in Cameron's arms and she just holds me as I sob.

"Hannah call Scarlett and tell her to collect Georgia, I'll call my mom and you can stay over tonight if you want"Cameron says to Hannah, Hannah nods and grabs my phone and calls my mom.

I hear a car pull up and I hear the door slam shut, "Hey baby it's okay, it's okay, I'm here, momma's here"My mom whispers to me, I just sob in her arms.

"Thanks kids, I have it from here"Mom says and they all nod and walk away, Mom picks me up and brings me to the car, "Georgia you need to calm down for me baby"I hear Mom whisper but I just keep getting flashbacks of everything, my whole life flashing before my eyes.

My step mom, my mom and dad, the foster home, Daniel getting taken away from me, my last beating and then lastly the school fight I had.

"Baby breathe"I snap out of it and see mom looking at me scared and worried as she holds my trembling hands, I let out a small scream and mom just holds me tight.

She drives home as quickly as she can, she picks me up and brings me into the house, "What happened to her mom?"Cosmo asks mom, "Something at the party her friends didn't tell me because she hasn't told anyone"Mom tells him and I see Rose, Cosmo and dad sitting on the couch looking at me worried.

I push mom away from me and run to my room, I don't care if I have a brace on my knee I just don't want to be around anyone.

I slam my door not caring if Daniel wakes up, I start to kick everything in sight and scream as loud as I can, the thoughts just won't stop, I feel arms wrap around me from behind and I try to fight them but they hold me tight enough to stop me.

"LET ME GO PLEASE!"I scream and I feel myself being turned around and I smell a familiar smell, it's my mom, I just crumble to the ground and she follows me.

"You're okay baby, momma's here"She whispers and I eventually calm down and just lay in my mom's arms on the floor.

"What happened at that party baby?"Mom asks me, "Megan told me there wasn't going to be drugs or alcohol at the party and when we all walked in I could instantly smell it, I never told you this but before you found me I had an addiction to alcohol but when I met you I totally forgot about alcohol and I knew if I touched ever again underaged I wouldn't be able to stop, Megan was clearly drunk and high and she pulled me over to where all the drugs were and then I refused and she pushed my head down at the cocaine and was telling to do it but I didn't so she pulled my hair and punched and slapped me and then I ran to my friends and that's when you came"I say to my mom and she just holds me tighter, "I'm so sorry baby but I'm proud of you, you haven't drank since and you didn't give into Megan and I think that the both of us don't want you seeing Megan ever again"Mom says and I giggle and nod.

Me and mom lay down on my bed and I fall asleep quickly in her arms, I'm glad I have someone like Scarlett in my life, she completes me...

1002 words

Not proofread