Chapter 2: Going too far

Last year, G province had had a once-in-a-century flood. Xia Yao, as a teenager, had performed heroically in the disaster relief and had appeared on TV, before being inadvertently seen by her biological parents and being taken home.
Her appearances had inherited and perfected the advantages of both parents. Her father said she looked like him and her mother said she looked like her, but the thing was from all angles and at only one glance, one could tell they were related.
With her family's money, Xia Yao had been sent to the Williston Noble High School, whose name was enough to reveal its background.

Wuting Avenue was a 500 meters long street at the entrance of the Williston Noble High School and Xia Yao vaguely remembered its description from the heroine's perspective in the book.
Whenever she walked through the street full of sycamores, the innocent girl in white would stop and look up sadly at the leaves. After fall, the withered yellow leaves would be left of the ground and no one would pick them up, while the newly grown green leaves would look like playful pixies among the naked branches.
Xia Yao couldn't help but turn to look at the tall trees and thought that the reason she couldn't be the heroine of a novel was that she wasn't sad enough.

Five little sisters were deployed for this charity event, and one of them was the pig-tailed Sweet Sister, who was responsible for filming any of their activities.
Xu Yinuan walked in the middle at the pace of the devil. Although there were only five of them, school had just ended and students gave way in front of her mighty momentum.
At the corner of the avenue, today's target Zhang San really appeared. Zhang San was 185 cm tall and was wearing a school uniform and glasses, hiding his scumbag and deceiving behavior under dignified looks. He was toying with the feelings of an ignorant girl and right now, he was eating ice cream entangled with his other woman!
The girl in the little white dress was holding a matcha-colored ice cream in her hand but was staring at the chocolate ice cream in Zhang San's. She said in a soft voice: "Brother, your ice cream looks much better than mine. Let me try it~"
Zhang San gently put his ice cream closer to her mouth and as she licked it like a little bunny, his heart melted. This girl was so much softer than his ex-girlfriend! It had been a good idea to find someone who admired him!
"Mua~ Brother, your ice cream is not sweet at all! Taste mine!" The girl stretched out her hand and the matcha ice cream started getting closer to the young man's face.

Xia Yao happened to witness this scene when she arrived and wanted to gouge her eyeballs out. She glanced to the side and noticed Xia Yi who was hiding behind a tree; when Ji Huai would appear later, she would jump out to report her evil deeds.
As if she hadn't seen her, she rolled her eyes in her sister's direction and walked forward slowly, and bumped into the girl when she got closer. The weak little flower directly slammed into her boyfriends and the matcha ice cream smeared on Zhang San's face, which instantly became cold, sweet, and greasy. His glasses were entirely covered and he held his girlfriend before shouting in rage: "Who? Who the hell pushed my girlfriend?"
Xia Yao shrugged, she hadn't even used any strength and suspected the little white flower was made of paper.
"Scumbag and cheap woman." Xu Yinuan sneered coldly. She snatched the ice cream from Zhang San's hand and threw it on the little white flower. The pig-tailed Sweet Girl quickly gave her a close-up and said: "Sister Xu, look! The chocolate ice cream just looks like poop sticking to her, she deserves it!"
The girl dressed in white quickly shook to get rid of the melting ice cream and cried: "Who are you guys? I didn't provoke you, why are you bullying me? Wooooo~"
Zhang San took off his disgusting glasses but his bad eyesight made him unable to see clearly without them. He was furious and when he saw a figure approach, he tried to punch: "You are here to make trouble on purpose!"
"If you want to hit someone, wipe your glasses first. They're so green you like a big fly." Xu Yinuan clutched her belly and chuckled.
"Flies go hand in hand with poop, enduring while the world lasts." Xia Yao added.
"Snap."
Zhang San seemed to hear the sound of bones cracking and felt his hand go limp and weak. Xia Yao, an outstanding young girl who had shown bravery during a disaster, had been carrying a buffalo with her right hand as she had walked out of the most hit area. She couldn't do anything but she was overly powerful.

Everything was happening at once and the little white flower was being controlled by the two other sisters and wailing:
"Woooo~ I just want a sweet love, why are you bullying me?"
"What's wrong with being a junior? I just like Senior! It's not my fault if I'm a junior!"
"Aren't you all advocating for the freedom of love? I'm so brave to pursue Senior, what's wrong with it?"
"Brother Zhang's ex-girlfriend has a nasty temper! She's violent and arrogant, she is not worthy of Senior! I will be with Brother Zhang forever!"
"Pa!" The sound of a slap instantly stopped the shouts coming from the girl's mouth. The little white flower was slapped and covered her face, looking at the girl in front of her with a dark expression and red eyes. She wanted to cry but was too scared to and her face looked aggrieved.
"Did you get a clear shot? This slap is for Yuanyuan." Xu Yinuan looked at the pig-tailed Sweet Sister who was holding the camera, "If you didn't, I can do it again."
Yuanyuan was Zhang San's ex-girlfriend and Sweet Sister made an OK gesture. Xu Yinuan stared at the girl: "I hate green tea bitches and white lotuses the most. Your skills may be useful in front of men, but never in front of me!"
The girl was still covering her red and swollen cheek and she looked for her senior instinctively. The next second, when her eyes fell on him, they trembled.
Xia Yao had a foot on the young man's torso and Zhang San was flying out like a frustrated fish in the ground. He felt that his tailbone had just been broken.
At this time, a teenager in a white shirt happened to pass by and the poor and miserable Zhang San landed at his feet. Xia Yao pursed her lips as one of the male leads appeared.
It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter! As long as it doesn't delay her studies, she can be a vicious female character!
Ji Huai's eyes fell on the person at his feet for a second and he raised his head to look at the instigator. It was a beautiful girl who looked... a bit fierce.

Xia Xi, who had been silently observing the scene hidden behind her tree, was taken aback for a moment. She had not expected someone would suddenly appear, let alone a tall and very handsome boy. He was wearing a white shirt, his skin was fair, and he looked bright and sunny. She really liked this feeling.
His amber eyes seemed to glance at her; she was swept away by the warm gaze and Xia Xi's heart started to beat faster, slightly moved. This was such a perfect opportunity to get close to him! Who didn't like such a handsome and charming boy? He looked even gentler than her brother!
She stepped out of her hiding spot and scolded: "Xia Yao, don't go too far!"
Xia Yao, who had been waiting for the heroine and the hero to appear with downcast eyes, had boringly almost called her out. She whistled as she kicked the man on the ground one more time and said: "Yes, sister. I am going way too far."