Chapter 16: Xu Shizhou's secret girlfriend

At the end of the second day, the group of little sisters met to chat in the milk tea shop. They hadn't spent time with Xia Yao for a while and wanted to have a good time together.
Sweet Sister was wearing pigtails again and she took a sip of strawberry milkshake as she complained: "Sister Xu, it's been so long since the last charity event. My camera is accumulating dust."
Xu Yinuan played with the ice cubes with her straw: "I've heard some rumors recently. Master Xu has been going to school lately and is forbidding anyone to mess around. That's why there are fewer scumbags lately, the rate of peaceful breakups has gone up. It seems that people are too scared to fall in love."
It certainly relieved their work pressure and Sweet Sister laughed: "Master Xu is so funny. How cute, he is single so he doesn't want to see others fall in love, ahahah~"
"Ah, who isn't single." Xu Yinuan poked another ice cube and suddenly changed the conversation: "By the way, Xia Yao. Ji Huai and you seem to have a really good relationship."
Xia Yao cued and raised her head: "Well, it's okay."
Xu Yinuan put her drink down, unable to stop the gossiping monster: "It's not just okay! Don't you think he likes you?"
Xia Yao, who had just drunk some milk tea, almost squirted the boba from her nostrils.
"What a joke! We're just classmates."
"Oh, just classmates~ Xu Yinuan joked, not believing her, "Classmates have lunch appointments and go back home together after school every day. I also want such a male classmate."

"By the way. Xia Yao, have you checked the forum recently?" Sweet Sister suddenly thought of something, "I don't know who is doing it, but some users have been slandering you and I was always too late to delete the posts."
Sweet Sister was the administrator of the school forum. She usually posted the videos of their charity activities and under her management, the website had always been in order. Unfortunately, there had been many rumors recently.
"Huh?" Xia Yao was taken aback. She had been too busy studying and had not checked the forum once.
"I usually delete posts every day but even though I have been busy lately, I suspect someone hired a professional hater to scold you." Sweet Sister pouted, "The forum has a problem, people can post anonymously. If the username ever gets revealed, I have to kill them!"

There were still people trying to blacken vicious female characters? Xia Yao didn't understand, shouldn't she be the one spreading rumors instead? She took out her phone and logged into the campus forum proficiently.
#Shocking news! The latest campus male gods list is out!#
#Don't even fall in love with Ji Huai because...#
#No way, classmate, don't you know the midterm's essential points yet?#
#I am Xu Shizhou's secret girlfriend#
Xia Yao clicked on the last topic with some curiosity. When she realized it was clickbait, she dropped her phone boredly.

Noticing Xia Yao's expression, Sweet Sister leaned over and glanced at her screen: "Xia Yao, you also fell for the clickbait." She laughed, "That's right, I deleted all the posts that were slandering you, I cannot allow my forum to look spiteful!"
Sweet Sister swiped on her phone and showed her a post: "See, it looks weird from every angle."
Xia Yao saw the deleted post:
#Nobody really thinks that Xia Yao is a good person, right?#
#Nobody really thinks that Xia Yao isn't pestering Ji Huai, right?#
#Nobody really thinks Xia Yao is studying, right?#
...
"I really don't know who is trying to slander you." Sweet Sister took her phone back, "Let's not talk about it anymore, leave it to me~ After the last exam tomorrow, let's go sing karaoke, it's been too long since we last played together!"

***

This time, the results of the midterm exam would influence the class placement. In the novel, in order to fully play her role of a vicious female character, Xia Yao had asked her parents to have her enter Class A to stick to the male and female protagonists.
But everything was different now, Xia Yao was helping her parents save money.

At the end of the three-day exam, the teachers of Williston Noble High School worked overnight to correct all the papers but it was too late for them to enter the score on the computer.
Xia Yao was quite confident about her results. She had been studying science test papers lately and believed she would have answered correctly. As for the liberal arts, she had the handy advantage to be able to remember all the knowledge points she had tried to memorize when her intelligence had been lowered.