Chapter Thirty Four

Luke's P.O.V.

It was stupid really. He thinks that just taking us to America and forcing us under hiding will "fix me". There's nothing to fix about me. This is it. This is who I am. He should just accept it.

When I woke up the next morning, Ash told me Julia had left to go back home, and since all four of us were experiencing massive hangovers I guess it was good that she wasn't there.

"Why doesn't aspirin ever work?" I groaned massaging my temples as I took a seat on the couch where the rest of the lads were eating breakfast. 

"Maybe cause you drank so much," Calum muttered scooping up his cereal

"All three of you drank too," I argued

"But you drank the same amount that all three of us drank. Probably even more," Ashton said

"You're over exaggerating," I said 

 "Are we?" Michael questioned before showing me the pictures he took of me completely shit faced drunk the night before 

 My eyes were bloodshot red as I was downing a shot myself. It was so bad that Julia had to be by my side almost the majority of the time just to hold me steady. 

"She's so good to me," I mumbled seeing the photos of Julia basically taking care of me the entire night. Jesus is this how it is every time we go out? 

 "Damn right she is," Ashton muttered 

 "I have no idea why," I breathed. She had no obligation to. We aren't even dating for fucks sake but she's still been keeping me together for however long I've known her. 

 "We don't either," Calum cut in quickly as Michael agreed 

 I was going to question their actions, but the pounding in my head distracted me from doing so. But even my headache didn't stop me from doing what I thought was right. We were leaving as soon as possible according to our manager and I knew that would only give us probably a few more days left here tops before flying off to the states for God knows how long. 

 "I'm going over to her place," I told the guys forcing myself to get up and grab my car keys 

 "You can't drive. You're still recovering from two hundred dollars worth of vodka," Michael said

 "Then I'll get a cab," I said opening the front door to leave 

 "You can't get a cab here at 8 in the morning," Calum said making me groan 

"Then I guess I'm driving," I said 

 "No- no you're not. I'll drive you," Ashton sighed getting up as I tossed him the keys

 "Great then hurry up," 

Julia's P.O.V. 

 I couldn't sleep when I got home. All I could think about was the feeling of Ashton's lips on mine. God. I felt like a pubescent teenage girl who just got her first kiss. I don't know why I was feeling this way. I didn't even know what was happening. But as every minute passed by, the thought of actually going to America didn't seem as bad as it did before. Before I knew it, the sun was up and the birds were chirping, but my state remained unchanged. I was still leaning against my headboard with a blanket on top of me just going through the kiss over and over again in my mind, I was trying to figure out what was so special about it. Why it was so different from the rest of them. Then it finally hit me. 

Ashton. Was I in love with him? I'm not sure. But I know I have feelings for him, I just don't know what those feelings are exactly. Maybe America will be the place where I finally figure everything out.