Chapter Thirty-Nine

Julia's P.O.V.

My heart was pounding to say the least about meeting her face to face, the girl who essentially completely screwed Luke over, the girl who the guys had repeatedly told me was evil and cruel for what she did, the girl who they had every reason to hate, but the girl right in front of me was the complete opposite. 

"Well you're right, I think I would've remembered meeting someone with as nice a cheekbones as you do to be honest," she complimented me as I felt a blush rush to my cheeks

I don't know why I was so nervous about this. I knew so much about her, so much under the surface that even the cameras didn't see because of how much the guys told me, but now that I was actually talking to her, I was feeling a whole different story from what the guys said. I don't know where she would know me from, maybe the magazines? twitter? There had been a lot, and I mean a lot, of pictures of me with the guys, but I would never suspect her of even taking a glance at those. From what the guys described, she couldn't even care less about Luke let alone all four of them. But as far as I know, that's the only place she could have recognized me from. 

"It's nice to meet you..." She trailed off her sentence for a second until I replied

"Julia," I introduced myself as she shook my hand

It felt surreal meeting her if I had to be completely honest, not because she was some famous celebrity, but because I had this slight depiction of her in my head even though I'd hate to admit it. The guys forced this image of her into my mind as some evil witch type girl with the face of a princess, but I couldn't sense anything even remotely bad radiating through her body. In fact, she seemed a lot more normal than she did a celebrity. 

"So what are you in the studio for? Are you a writer?" she asked taking a seat on the counter of the bathroom as she looked at me intently for my answer

"Uh no, I'm actually just here with some friends who are musicians," I replied not knowing whether I should tell her exactly who they were or not

"Aw, I was hoping you did something here so you could show me where to go. I'm kinda lost," She let out a short laugh

"I got lost in here too! There's millions of doors that lead to every where and I almost didn't even make it into the bathroom," I rambled as she laughed at my explanation

Was it weird to feel comfortable around someone you just met? I thought that this would've been even more uncomfortable considering the fact that we were in a bathroom together, but I felt like I'd known her for a while now with the information that the guys supplied me with even if it is false to begin with.

"Well who are the people you're here with? Maybe they know their way around here," She asked as I hesitated on whether to answer

"I-"

"Oh sorry. My phone is ringing, I need to get it real quick," She excused herself before I could reply

"My friend is giving me step by step directions to the studio now, so I have to go. But I'll see you later Julia! And hopefully not in the bathroom again," She waved to me before walking out of the door

Holy shit. That was Josie fucking Castano. 

I walked back into the studio where the guys were with a shocked expression still plastered on my face as I spotted Luke in the recording booth and Ash, Mike, and Cal outside listening to his vocals. Once Ashton spotted me he immediately knew something was up. I couldn't even sit down because I felt like it was more than necessary to give them a piece of my mind after finding out that Josie was not, in fact, a she devil from hell, she was far from it like I've been telling them over and fucking over again.