Chapter Fourty-Nine

Josie's P.O.V.

"I wish I didn't have, but fuck- I missed you so much," he confessed breathlessly placing a kiss on my neck while I entangled my fingers in his hair, softly running my hand through his blonde locks as he relaxed at my touch

"I never thought I'd hear those kind of words from you again," I admitted slightly pulling myself away so I could look at him. He kept both arms wrapped firmly around my waist while I still had my hands resting on his broad shoulders. This moment felt so much like the past before all the drama, no cameras, no fans, it was like we were in our own little hotel room like it used to be, like we were back sharing his bunk on the tour bus, like we were us again.

Luke's P.O.V.

Maybe this was supposed to happen, maybe it wasn't. But all I know is that I can't let go of her for a second time, at least not now. This all felt so surreal, just a few moments ago I couldn't stand the sight of her, it just hurt too much to even have her near me, but now, I'd do anything to keep her right next to me.

"Can we just be here, for a while?" I asked not willing to go backdown to the party. I just wanted her right now, no one else.

"I was hoping you'd ask that," she nodded

"Is it alright if I take my clothes off? We're both pretty soaked," she asked as I nodded hesitantly letting go of her hand as she gave me a reassuring smile. This wouldn't be the first time I've seen her naked, but she never failed to make me marvel at the beauty of her. She turned around, lifting her hair up expecting me to unzip the back of her dress.

With shaky hands, I placed my fingers on the zipper and began its' descent down the curve of her back before ending just above her bum. She held the dress up in place before turning back around.

"I wonder if they have towels or something in the bathroom," she mentioned before walking past me and towards the bathroom, I watched her every move until she disappeared into the bathroom, it felt like if I didn't then she wouldn't come back at all.

"They have robes!" She exclaimed happily echoing through the bathroom walls. Once she came out, she held her dress in her hand and tied the robe around her waist as I let out a laugh. This reminded me so much of our hotel escapades where we'd just walk around either half naked or in our robes doing God knows what on our free days. In her other hand she held a robe up for me and handed it to me before climbing into bed under the sheets.

I began undressing myself, starting off with the removal of my jacket and I uncuffed my shirt before starting to unbutton it. I was just on the top few buttons until she stopped me.

"Can I help you with that?" She asked innocently as I approved, walking over to where she was on the bed as she sat up on her knees right in front of me. With a grin, she placed her now warm hands on my soaking wet shirt as she began to unbutton it one by one. Once she got to the bottom, she delicately glided her fingers up my now showing torso before stopping at my chest as she slid the fabric down from both sides. Sure she was undressing me, but I couldn't help but smile at the way she was intentionally feeling my skin making sure every part of me wasn't left untouched by her soft hands. Without even asking, she went down to my pants, unbuckling my belt as I took my phone out of my pocket and placed it on the bedside table, letting out a small chuckle, I grabbed her hands in mine to stop her.

"Aren't you a cheeky one?" I commented before letting her go to do it myself. I know it might seem ridiculous of me to turn down sex, but I wanted tonight to last forever. I knew that wasn't going to happen after a few thrusts that would eventually lead into both of us being exhausted and going to sleep.

"Couldn't help myself," She shrugged before laying back down. I could feel her staring at me, watching my every move. I took my shoes off then my socks before pulling down my pants leaving me in just my boxers.

"Close your eyes," I told her making her laugh

"I've seen you naked, plenty of times," She reasoned

"Fine then," I said

I pulled the robe on and turned around before taking off my underwear making her laugh even more.

"You could never resist my naked body," I joked once I faced her, tying the robe and taking a seat on the bed in front of her

"I"m pretty sure it was the other way around," She commented

"I won't deny that," I admitted seeing her blush at my words as she placed her hand on top of mine. We didn't say anything after that, we just kept our hands in each other's, examining one another like it was the first time we've ever met. It was silent for a few minutes until I began to speak.

"Alex's song sounded nice, I liked the lyrics a lot," I mentioned as she let out an embarrassed smile. She laid down next to me on her side so she could still hold my hand in hers as she spoke.

"You heard it?" She questioned

"Of course I did, he played it on stage for everyone,"

"I didn't expect him to play it. I let him use the lyrics because I didn't have any intention of recording it myself, I knew you'd recognize it as soon as I did," she explained

I let out a sigh, laying down next to her and feeling her brush her nose against my arm silently telling me to lift it so she could rest on it. I did just that, letting her head rest on top of my arm as she placed a hand on my chest and intertwined one of her legs with mine.

"It would've been a great song if you used it," I told her

"I'll write a different one about us, it'll be even better," I felt her smile against me as she drew circles on the open v of my robe revealing my bare chest

Our moment was interrupted by the sound of the vibration from my phone jolting on the wooden bedside table. Josie let out a groan at the noise as I sat up slowly having to make her get off of me in the process as she laid back down. It was a message from Ashton.

We don't hear anymore yelling, do you want the door opened? He asked

No. Not yet.