nineteen

Inez

You think that getting ready for a fashion show where you designed half the apparel for would be easy but that wasn't the case.

It has been a couple of days since I've spoken to Ronan, he switched rooms as soon as he found out someone checked out of theirs.

Working for his father's company isn't really convenient right now.

What if I just don't go?

No.

But like what difference would it make?

That wouldn't help though, it's not like I'm a huge designer or anything but it wouldn't be a good idea not to show up at all.

I finger comb through my hair, glaring at myself through the mirror in front of me.

My elbows rest on the marble countertop while I figure out what to change into, putting two strands of hair in front of my face.

I slip off my tank with one hand, causing more of my hair to fall in front of my face and so I'm left with only a bra.

My gaze falls down to my waist, and then my hips noticing subtle ring marks over the area, where he touched me.

My fingers graze over the marks he gave me and my eyes fall closed, suddenly recalling what happened a couple days prior. Where his fingers rested while we danced.

I don't allow myself to think further and open them once again, realizing I don't have much time to get ready since I slept through multiple alarms.

Tomorrow's my flight back, which isn't a bad thing but I'll miss it here.

I'll definitely come back one day though.

It's crazy how quick this week went by, I wish I could've stayed longer.

So which dress do I wear?

I perceive the one I brought with me, being the dress I folded under every other thing in the suitcase.

Looking through it, I finally get a hold of the dress. I now realize the dress is a golden color and that there is a slit in the dress, but of course I brought the dress that attracts the most attention.

I don't even remember buying this dress, wait wasn't this a gift from Alisha?

Oh my God it is, she insisted for me to keep it but I didn't want to keep something so expensive.

Should I wear it?

Maybe.

I hold the dress up over my chest, seeing if it would fit me while I look at my body through the mirror.

I think about how possibly I'll wear it after I take a shower, putting the dress on one of the hangers that was included with the hotel room.

Stepping into the shower, I turn on the water and I swear I hear something but I convince myself that I'm hearing things while continuing my shower.

After I had finished, I wrap a towel around my body while walking out the bathroom. When turning to my left I get startled, I observe Ronan sitting on the edge of my bed, only looking at me.

I part my lips, crossing my arms over my chest given I'm only in a towel. "Why are you- how did you even manage get in?"

"Still had the keys to your room, and clearly you're not ready yet." One corner of his lips curve up in amusement as he looks up at me, he's wearing a beige suit without a shirt underneath but one button of the blazer buttoned.

He had gotten another room once there was another available, giving me this one.

"That's what I'm about to do." I say, implying on getting ready. Walking over, I slide the dress off the hanger and go back into the bathroom in order to change into it.