six

TW: Abortion

everything's just fine

I let out a big yawn and rolled over. My nose brushed against a chest and my eyes fluttered open. My eyes drifted from the tanned skin of his chest to his face.

Topper.

I ran my hand through strands of his blonde hair, "Get up."

Topper opened his eyes and then shut them tightly at the sun pouring in through the window, "God, I forgot you were here."

I let out a loud laugh, "Yeah, you almost woke up to a punch in the face."

Topper snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. I couldn't help but hold my breath. Was he going to kiss me?

He reached over me and grabbed his phone from the space just behind where my head had been resting. I felt my heart sink in my chest. Why was I hoping for a kiss from him?

"What time are we supposed to meet Rafe?" Topper's voice was full of worry.

A quiet moan escaped my lips as I stretched, "Mmmm, I think 11?"

Topper groaned and turned his phone so I could see it, "That's what I was afraid of."

I rubbed my eyes and did a double take when I saw the time, "Ten-Forty?"

Topper and I jumped to our feet and made our way to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and threw my hair up into a bun, "Great, no time to change! No time to fix my hair or my makeup!"

I hopped into the cold shower and quickly lathered my body in soap. I rinsed off and quickly dried myself. Topper was putting on deodorant and had already changed into a pair of khaki colored pants and a light blue linen shirt. I held out my dress and I slipped it on.

Topper gestured for me to turn and then zipped my dress for me. Topper stood next to me and I stared at us in the mirror. We matched, it was kinda cute. I raked my fingers through my hair and tried to smooth out my hair. It was knotted and messy and was obviously sex hair. I had cried and then washed all my makeup off, so my face was completely natural.

We both looked like shit.

We looked exhausted with bloodshot eyes and dark under eye circles.

"Great, this will totally make them want us." I dropped my shoulders and stared at Topper through the mirror.

Topper grabbed me by the waist and placed me on the counter. They stood between my legs and spoke lowly into my ear, "It just looks like we spent all night fucking. Sounds like a good thing to me."

I felt hot all over. I clamped my eyes shut and imagined Topper between my legs, making me finish over and over again.

Topper brushed his nose against mine and I dodged his kiss, "We needed some sexual tension to make it seem like we like each other."

I pushed Topper back and made my way down the to car. He followed behind me and shook his head as he slid into the driver seat.