seven

TW/ smut

take me anywhere outside

"Are you still ignoring me?" Topper's voice carried from my bed to the closet I was standing in.

I picked through my clothes, trying to find an outfit that would catch Rafe's eye tonight. I was determined to get Rafe away from his 'girlfriend' so that I could end this stupid arrangement with Topper.

I held up a lilac crop top with tiny, darker purple wild flowers on it. A piece of fabric was laced up the front and could be pulled to create a scrunch affect that made my boobs look good. I sat the shirt on my dresser and smiled, cute and sexy. Trying but not too hard. It was perfect.

I turned to my rack of pants and skirts and started looking for something that matched.

I had been so stupid to trust Topper. He used me to get himself off and then made a fool out of me.

It had to have been his plan all along.

But Rafe was jealous today, so Topper is my best bet to get his attention.

It also gave me a chance to get back at him for humiliating me in front of Rafe.

I jumped as Topper's arms snaked around my waist. I pried his arms off of me and turned to face him, "What the fuck?"

Topper smirked, "Knew I could get you to talk."

I turned back to the rack and grabbed a pair of dark wash jeans, "Can you go? I need to change."

Topper slipped a finger in the waist band of my shorts and pulled my closer to him, "Nothing I haven't seen before."

I grabbed his wrist and met his eyes, trying to convey how much I hated him. "And that was a mistake."

Topper leaned down until his lips were right next to my ear. His voice was low and gravely, causing goosebumps to rise over my skin, "I think we both know that isn't true."

I felt anger rise in my chest as my stomach stirred and heat grew between my legs. I couldn't help it, I needed the release and my body responded to his touch.

I tried to hold on to my anger and push the feelings down, "Get over yourself."

Topper picked me up and brought me to my bed before roughly setting me down on top of it. My breath caught in my throat and I felt a deep blush cross my nose and cheeks. He kissed my stomach as he pulled down my shorts, leaving me completely exposed in front of him.

I let out a gasp and my fingers sunk into his hair as he gently kissed my heat. I waited to feel scared or sick or disgusted, but I didn't. I liked it, I wanted it. I felt silly for being scared and for never letting anyone touch me.

Topper looked up at me through his lashes and I gave him a small nod. He placed another small kiss before flattening his tongue and applying pressure to my most sensitive spot. My eyes rolled back into my head and my grip on his hair tightened.  It was like electricity coursing through my veins and I never wanted him to stop.

He looked up at me again as one of his fingers teased my entrance. I nodded and then threw my head back as his finger entered me. I tried to watch him as he worked but he was too sexy and I needed to stay mad at him.