eight

Tw/ smut

wish I could frame the way you look at me with those eyes

Topper's hand firmly grasped my inner thigh as he drove and I felt myself growing wetter by the second as I imagined his hands all over my body.

He stared straight ahead, his jaw tensing and relaxing as he made quick glances at me through the rear view mirror. There was a lustful darkness painted across his face but his eyes were surprisingly soft, like this wasn't just sex for him.

Am I making a mistake? He doesn't like me, does he?

I drew in a deep breath and tried to shake away all the thoughts going through my mind. All I wanted right now was to spend the entire night tangled up in bed with Topper, letting him make me feel good and forgetting about everything that was wrong.

Music played softly in the background and the air in the car was thick with tension. I couldn't think of anything to say and all I wanted to do was kiss him. His lips were soft and his kisses made me feel like a goddess. It was like he couldn't get enough of me and I've never had that before. Everyone else that kissed me made it feel like a chore, like something they had to check off a list to get what they wanted.

But Topper made even a whisper in my ear feel like sex and all I can imagine is how good he could make someone feel if he loved them.

Topper squeezed my thigh tighter and then let go. I felt my heart drop and my bottom lip jutted out for a split second. I craved the warmth of his touch. It was like when he touched me all of my anxiety and stress melted away and all I could focus on was hand on me.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, looked at the screen, and smirked. He held the phone out to me and I grabbed it from him. Rafe's name and contact picture filled the screen. I stifled a laugh as I watched the call go to voicemail.

The phone showed 16 missed calls from Rafe. Before I could think of anything to say to Topper his phone started ringing again.

Topper grabbed the phone and held down the power button until the screen went black. He gave me a small smile as he dropped the phone into his center console.

I gave him a questioning look but he kept his eyes forward, "Don't need it, you're right here and Rafe's a dick."

I let out a laugh, "Okay, knock it off. We're alone you don't have to keep pretending to be my boyfriend."

I watched Topper's grip on the wheel tense but my phone rang before he could respond.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen, "Rafe."

I ended the call and turned my phone off before placing it in the center console with Topper's. He shook his head and tried to stifle a smile.

I shrugged my shoulders and then grabbed his hand, "You're here and Rafe's a dick."

Topper pulled his car into the garage and I climbed out, eager to get inside and up to his room. Just as I was about to open the door to his house he grabbed my hand and lead me out the back of the garage into his backyard.

I shot him a questioning look but he just gave me a small smile and pulled me along a path through the trees. It was barely beaten down. You could find it if you were looking for it but it blended in to the naked eye. After a few minutes we reached a clearing.