Girlfriend for a Day (Akashi Seijuro)

(Bakamono: I edited this part since it's so cringey. I'll be editing the others too. Enjoy!)

-----
"You'll be my girlfriend for a day." he said with his usual authoritative tone.

We're alone in the student council office and as usual, his hetero-chromatic eyes are watching my every move. I don't have any freaking clue to what he's talking about right now.

"Akashi-san, I know that you want to joke every now and then. If I'll be honest, they're not that funny." I replied, waving a hand to my face. "If you are going to joke always say it with this face." and I did a troll face. "If they didn't laugh because of the joke, at least they'll laugh at your face."

"I am not joking, chairwoman of the discipline committee." he said, his hands playing with his pen.

"I know I'm a delinquent. No need to stress it out." I scratched my head. "Don't worry, I also didn't wish for this position.

I was just joking with my friends when I told them I'll join the Student Council as a chairwoman of the discipline committee. It's ironic for someone who breaks the rules to force others to exercise it. But of course, being the supportive  friends they are, they elected me as one.

"Manners, chairwoman of the discipline committee" he hushed and smiled creepily. 

It gives me chills that reaches my heart.

Did I say heart?

I mean my stomach. It's giving me ulcer or something.

I sat on the chair in front of his desk, crossing my legs

"Anyway, here are the documents regarding the clubs." I said, handing him a folder filled with papers I don't wanna look at. Instead of a chairwoman of the discakashipline committee, errand girl suits me better. I don't even do actual work. I just run errands for Akashi-san.

"Oh mighty Akashi-san, how noble indeed to do all these works!" I sarcastically said, lacing my voice with so much sweetness.

I turned to him to only see a pair of scissors coming my way. I barely dodged it but I did anyway.

"You should learn how to close your mouth when not needed." he threatened.

"Yes, Yes." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me or I'll poke them out myself."

"Yes, yes, yes. So violent." I said raising, my hands and standing up from the seat. "I just dropped by here. I still need to attend to some things in the faculty office."

"Do not forget about my proposal, chairwoman"

"Sure." I have no idea what he's talking about but sure, let's go with that. "See you later, shorty!" I stuck my tongue out before dashing out the room.

I swear I could've died if I stayed any longer than needed in that room.

"Professor!~" I called out, opening the door with a smile on my face.

"Ah! Good timing. I need you to photocopy this."

____, the errand girl, to the rescue!

Akashi-san has been my classmate since middle school. He is the perfect kid everyone is talking about. Smart, handsome, 'kind', captain of the basketball team, you name it. They just really don't know his shit attitude.