When We Meet Again (Kiyoshi Teppei)

(Bakamono: Hello everyone. This is part three of the Fangirling Chronicles XD. Someone wanted me to make a part three so... Tadaaaah. You know who you are :^)

Announcements by the end of the update...? Haha. Catch ya later ( ˘ ³˘)♥)

-----------

"Go Aki! Go! Go! Go!" I practically shouted on top of my lungs, staring at the sound proof glass that confided him.

He seemed to notice the commotion I was making and waved back as he opens and closes his mouth. He's recording a song after all.

I literally fell back on my seat. My goodness. How can he be so handsome!? I am starting to fangirl and yet I cannot show that much. His ego might grew too big.

"Chill, _______-chan." Ren joked as he put his arm on my right shoulder.

"He's too ... Aksjhsj." I said, dramatically fanning my face while Aki's not looking.

Ai laughed. "You calm down, child."

I giggled, brushing my bangs aside.

"Who's turn is it now?" I whipped my head towards the direction of Aki's voice. He was exiting the record room with a wide smile.

"Oops. It's a duet with Ren." Ai said and entered the room with Ren.

I am now alone with Aki. Devit was sick so the manager decided that he should not attend this session.

Aki got a chair and sat next to me.

"Hey." I casually greeted.

"Hey, my butt." He chuckled before giving me a peck on the lips.

I grinned before giving him a light slap on the cheek.

We have been dating for almost five years. I cannot believe it. I was just his fan girl during my high school years! Now look! He's my precious boyfriend.

Wait. Maybe I'm speeding this thing too much. You see, I was scouted by a production company when I was in my second year in highschool. They saw some potential in me so yeah.

I debuted as a solo artist and actress at the age of 19. My career is pretty much a successful one. My albums got at least five million copies sold. All my movies became famous. It was the time of my life.

At the age of 20 , I became a co-star of Senior Shounen Love's movie. And that is when I met Aki.

We were never in good terms and always bicker when we have the chance. I never knew that my idol is a jerk and a pervert on top of that! But then again, it just kind of happened. Love really knows no boundaries. I just found myself falling for him deeper and deeper.

Right now, we are having a joint album for the 5th anniversary of the movie we starred.

I held both of Aki's hands and he tightened his grip around mine. It was big yet gentle. I felt safe whenever I am beside him. I just do.

"Hey, _____. You suit your new red highlights." He complimented.

My cheeks grew hot as I turned away. Man, he is too embarrassing and straightforward.. But I cannot deny the fact that I like that.

"Thank you. You look cool while recording awhile ago."

"That's natural, you don't have to tell me that!" He said, brimming with pride. "I just praised your highlights because it is the first time it did fit you."