Baby's First Steps (Midorima Family)

Your Point Of View

"Mornings are mornings!~~ Which means.. Breaaakfaaaast!!!!" I sang, setting up the table.

"What's up with the noise, nanodayo?"

"Goodmorning Shin-dayooo!" I cheered, giving my palm a kiss and making it touch my husband's lips.

"....What's up w-with th-that....nan--" he was blushing like ketchup. It's so cute. "Ehem."

"It's a morning kiss nanodayo." I teased.

"Uwaaaah!"

"Uwah!" I shouted, ranning upstairs to my daughter's crib.

"The stove, nanodayo!!"

"Thank you!" I answered.

"I did not say that I'll fix it, nanodayo!"

I gently picked up Shizuka, giving her morning kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning, sweetie." I smiled.

Her frown quickly faded and turned into a giggle.

"Mo..Mom!" she cheered. "Norning!"

"Uwaaah. You're so cute. You really look like your daddy." I went down the stairs towards the dining area where I saw Shin-dayo calmly sipping his coffee.

"Norning Tin-dayo!"

...."Shizuka! Call him 'Dad'!" I scolded.

"TIN-DAYOOO!" she cried, prying off my grip, holding her arms out to her father.

"Give her to me, nanodayo." Shin-dayo said.

I gladly obliged to his request. After some moments, we ate. I fed Shizuka while she's in her father's arms. They look so cute together!!

I always fan girl about my family, I'm sorry!! I just love them so much!!

~~~

"Lunchbox?"

"Here, nanodayo."

"Okay!" I made finishing touches on his necktie and... Done! "Have a safe trip! Hope you can go back by 7:30 p.m. Byieee!!~"

".....________" he said.

"Yeah?"

His cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

"Have a nice day... and..." he kissed my forehead. "I don't hate you, nanodayo."

.........I blushed a little before waving him off. "I love you too. Byee!!!"

I went to the living room where Shizuka is crawling when I last saw her.

"MOM, TIN-DAYO!?" Shizuka asked.

I picked her up and sat on the sofa.

"Daddy will be working for a while. Let's have fun, okay?" I said.

"TIN-DAYO!!" she cried, struggling in my arms.

I sighed. I sometimes feel that her favorite is Shin-dayo. T3T

"Shizukaaa!!!" I whined. "I miss daddy too but please bear with it!!!"

"....Otey mommy."

...That was fast... I also sometimes think that my daughter is more mature than me.

"Mom! Down! Down!!!" she cried.