Fangirling (Kiyoshi Teppei)

" I CANNOT BELIEVE IIIIIITTTTTT!" I screamed at Teppei-tan, shooking his shoulders.

"A-ah! Calm down, _______-chan." he said.

"THE SENIOR SHOUNEN LOVE IS HAVING A CONCERT. HERE. HERE. HEEEEEEREEEE"

"Yes, yes. Please stop shaking me too much. I am getting dizzy."

I let go of him and shook histerically instead.

"Anyway, ______-chan. I have something to ask you."

"Hmm. Yeah, what?" I asked.

"Teppeeeeei!" Riko-tan waved.

"OH YEAH. I HAVE TO TELL HER THE NEWS." I shouted and ran to Riko-tan who's with Junpei-tan.

"RIKO-TAAAAN!" I screamed, tackling her. "THEY'RE HAVING A CONCERT!!!!!"

"....Who?" she asked.

"SENIOR SHOUNEN LOVEE!~~ AKI BAEEE!" I shouted.

"...Uh... I feel happy for you?" she asked. "When's it?"

"August 15!" I answered, smiling.

"Oh.. We have a....."

"plan to eat Ramen." Teppei-tan continued and went beside Riko-tan. "Wanna join us later?"

"Of course! ~"

~~~~~

After class, we went to a nearby Ramen Stand called Hakugare Ramen. The ramen they sell here is something to die for!~

"Five Specials please!" Shun-tan ordered.

"Why are you here?" I asked, eyeing him.

"Just felt like eating ramen." he shrugged. "Deal with it. It's DEAL-icous after all."

.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can I see the picture of that band?" Riko-tan asked, changing the topic.

"Oh, sure!" I took my phone from my bag and gave it to her , showing my wallpaper. "This is Ren, Devit, Ai —the leader—, and Aki, my baeeee." I pointed at their face each time I mentioned their name.

"Hmmm. They have looks...." she mumbled... "Anyway... Is it just me or does Teppei look like this Aki?"

.....I broke into cold sweats... Is Riko-tan kidding with me!??

Junpei-tan peeked on Riko-tan's shoulder.

"....Well.. There is a resemblance..."

........I mustered a laugh before getting my phone from Riko-tan's hands.

"I never noticed, Haha!" I said.

"Yes. It might only be a coincidence." Teppei-tan defended for me.

"Here are your Five Specials!" the vendor cheered, giving us a bowl each.

"Let's eat!~ Can't let the noodles be soggy!~" I shouted, picking up my chopsticks.

Dang.. It's so awkward. Everyone's quiet.

"Hmm. This is the good stuff!" I cheered.

"That's right!" Teppei-tan laughed, slurping with me.

Soon, everyone joined in and we all ate the delicious food.

~~~~~

We parted ways on the way home except for Teppei and I. We live next to each other, that's why.

....Also one of the reasons I met him. We were childhood friends. We would play games such as hide and seek and I would hide behind the tree where he counts. He would then say it's unfair because I don't answer whenever he asks, "Are you ready?"... Those were the good old days...