Happy Halloween! (Generation of Miracles)

(Bakamono: It's clearly not Halloween yet but to heck with it.

This is suggested by RecreatedGallexi

It's really weird to make a Halloween special in a June so enjoy the little twist :^}

This is not edited so I apologize for any wrong stuff XD)

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

It has been a long time since I've had a fun time with the mischievous crew of Teiko's famous Generation of Miracles.

And so, I decided to arrange a slumber party to be held at Sei's house!

I've arrived early that weekend to turn his living room to a slumber party friendly place! I added a bowl of candies, a bowl of candies, banners, a bowl of candies, sleeping bags, a bowl of candies, and more!

"Why is it going to be held in my place?" Sei asked, not amused.

"Because I said so!~ I am absolute!" I cheered.

"Excuse me?"

I laughed at his puzzled expression and answered the door at the cue of the doorbell ringing.

I was greeted by the familiar faces of the other five members.

"Ryou, Tetsu, Dai, Atsu, and, Tsuntsun!"

".. Excuse me!?" Tsuntsun fumed, adjusting his eyeglasses while he turned red.

"You heard me right." I giggled and made way for them to enter.

"...There should be sweets here." Atsu said, lazily entering.

"...I will have a glass of milk." Tatsu quietly followed.

"You guys need enthusiasm! This is a day where we spend our day with our beloved _____-chii!" Ryou cheered, giving me a hug.

"I missed you too, Ryou." I cooed, hugging back.

"Have some decency and stop groping on her butt." Dai said, pulling Ryou away from me.

I laughed at Dai's perverted humour, slapping his arm softly.

"I'm not groping!!!" Ryou whined as Dai carried him by the collar to the living room.

"I am not a tsun tsun, you imbecile!" Tsuntsun said.

"Yeah, whatever!" I shoved him to the living room and let the maid shut the door close.

We all settled down on the living room. They all sat down at their designated sleeping bags. Of course they already know which bag to sat on. It has the colour of their hairs!

"Let's start the fun!" I cheered.

"By fun you mean...?"

"Today is Halloween so it's only natural for us to tell each other scary stories!"

"_____-chii, it's only the month of July. Halloween is months awa-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh." I put my index finger on Ryou's lips. He was next to me so his distance to mine is close. "Halloween is not about the month it's held. It's about the spirit of it in our hearts! Gore! Blood! And more gore!!"

"I don't think that it's a good idea to have that in our hea-"

"So! Now! Who wants to tell a story?" I excitedly asked.

"I can tell one..." Tetsu silently said.

"Okay! Please tell us one." I said, grabbing a candy and shoving it in my mouth.