You Suck At Love (Cheater! Kise Ryouta)

(Bakamono: PsychopathicXDreamer requested a Ryouta x Reader songfic. The song is You Suck at Love by Simple Plan. I had a hard time grasping the meaning of the song since it's like about a one night stand? I mean, I don't get those things ><. So, I simply took a small idea from the song then boom. I hope you still enjoy, my dear requester! )

---------

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Everyone was watching us. He was kneeling on one knee and a bouquet was obstructing my view of his face.

"Huh?" That was what has emitted from my brain.

"Please be my girlfriend, _____-chii!" Kise Ryouta exclaimed, moving the bouquet away his face.

Golden orbs against mine. It was a beautiful sight. I didn't have the strength to say no.

"...Yes." I stiffly nodded.

Everyone around us cheered, including Kise. He gave me one tight hug and a firm kiss on the forehead.

Now I have my boyfriend.

--------

"Kise—!" He locked the door behind, confining the both of us in a small storage room filled with cleaning supplies.

"It's cramped here! Let's go back to class!" I whined.

Kise put his index finger on my lips. "You're such a goody two shoes, my girlfriend. Can't we have some fun?"

His face went closer to mine as both his hands are on either side of my head. I stared back at his eyes, a blush creeping upon my face.

"You're so cute ~ I can just eat you up." He cooed, lightly kissing the corner of my lips. "... What shall we do for today?"

"Go to class." I answered as I try to keep my cool.

"Boring."

His right hand gently slid to my chin, prying my mouth open.

"How about a quick check up?" His mouth melted against mine, tongue quickly sliding in to my insides.

Our tongues collided in what seemed to be a sloppy kiss. The small confinement started to get hot together with the uneasiness I'm starting to feel in between my legs. I need this to stop! I'm still not ready for this type of relationship!

With a strong push and last ounce of will, Kise's lips parted away from mine. I was breathing heavily while my hands rested on his chest.

"Kise!" I exclaimed, my cheeks red. "I... I want to do this to the person I will marry!"

He just stared at me, a smirk on his face... before he released a laugh.

"Alright, alright." he gave my head a small pat. "You go do that."

-------------

It's amazing how long we have been together. One year. And yet, this one whole year only brought me pain and sadness.

"Ryou-chan! We can't do this here- kyah!" a squeak came from the girl.

"Don't worry, Himi-chan. No one comes in the infirmary during these hours." cooed a familiar voice of a blonde.

I covered my mouth with both of my hands and closed my eyes tightly. I continued hiding behind the door, not making the slightest movement.

I wanted to invite him out for lunch so I asked Kasamatsu-sempai for his whereabouts. Sempai's direction eventually led me to the infirmary and there he was with another girl. Loud moans of the girl can be heard from the other side of this piece of wood. It lasted for what seems to be eternity until I heard them bidding their farewell to each other.

I wiped the tears that I didn't notice before and cleared my throat.

I knocked on the door of the infirmary.

"Is anyone here?" I called out, my voice slightly hoarse. "Kise?"

"Whoops! I'm here, my angel!" he replied enthusiastically.

He slid open the door and greeted me with one of his charming grin. No matter what misconducts he have done, I still find the feeling of happiness and warmth whenever he smiles at me.

Yes. I do know that he cheats. He sleeps with different girls at least twice a week. I'm aware. And yet, I don't have the courage to break up with him.

"Want to eat lunch together?" I asked, mustering a smile of my own.

"Of course!"

Just how long will my fragile heart last?

He held my hand and started to drag me to the rooftop.

This hand that is holding me has pleasured another girl just a few minutes ago.

He suddenly stopped and released a shout. "Ah! I forgot to give you your daily dose of Kise kiss!" He faced me and gave my forehead a quick smooch. "There! Don't get sad now, okay?"

These lips that has kissed me had became intimate with another girl's lips moments ago.

I gave out a small laugh, nodding afterwards. "Yes, I won't."

"That's my angel!" He gave me a long hug, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. "You're so cute."

This body that is embracing me right now has held another girl. Many girls... Too many to count.

These thoughts made my heart ache.

I'm done

Tears sprang from my eyes accompanied by sobs escaping my lips.

"A-angel!? Are you crying!?" he held me at arm's length and checked my face. His eyes showed worry and it made me want to melt in his arms.

"K-kise..." I sobbed out.

"I don't want this anymore."

"I don't want to be your plaything anymore."

"I don't want to get hurt anymore."

"I don't want to share my boyfriend with every other girl anymore."

"Ang-angel? Wh-what are you saying?" he cut me off.

"...I want to break our ties." I said, stepping away from him after swatting his hands away. "Kise Ryouta. I would like to be able to be free from this pain."

He didn't move an inch. I bowed lowly and gave him one last smile.

"You're now free." I said, thrusting the lunched box on his hands. "Lunch is on me."

I marched forward, not sparing him another glance.

"W-wait! _____-chii!" his arms hugged me from my back.

His actions were making my resolve waver.

"I-I'm sorry b-but.. I didn't cheat on you..!"

"Please. Stop lying, Kise."

There was a long pause between the both of us. The air was still. No sounds can be heard except for the inaudible chatter of the students around the hallways.

"... I.. I'm a male and I have my desires, my angel! Please! I'll try.. I'll try not to.. Not to do it anymore! Please!" his arms secured his hold around me. He sounded so desperate that my will started to die.

"Just please... I love you."

I'm sick of being played at but.. He sounded so sincere right now.

...Should I forgive him?

-------------------------------------

(Bakamono: Stop right there! I'm going to make you readers make your own choices! Will you forgive Kise or not? Please comment down below! I will make a part two once I see a clear result! Till then! (^_^)7

This book reached #280 in Fan Fiction, my dearests! Thank you very much! I love you guys!)