Voice Behind Her (Kise Ryouta)

His Point of View

"SEMPAI! I AM SERIOUS! SHE IS THE BEST SINGER I HAVE EVER HEARD!~" I shouted, walking alongside Kasamatsu-sempai as we made our way to the hallway.

"Hm?", he asked, completely ignoring me.

"I'm talking about Yukihime!" I said, waving my arms around. "No one knows what she looks like or what her real name is. They just use that name which means Snow Princess!"

"Hm?"

"She's cool! And they're gonna tell who she is on a Variety Show tomorrow and she'll be there... LIVE! Uwaaah~ Maybe I should ask Manager-chan to help me get in that program! I LOVE YUKIHIMEEEEEEEE!"

There was a sudden crash.. I looked behind to spot _____-chii, sitting on the ground with her things scattered and her eyeglasses out of her reach.

"Eyeglasses." She mumbled, patting on the ground..

I walked to her and helped her pick her things up.

"Thank you.." She mumbled. "...Eyeglasses."

Oh yeah. I grabbed it where it was lying and slid it on her ears.

"Oh.Thanks.....KISE-SAN!?" Her cheeks suddenly went pink. "I'm t-th-thankful!"

"Use Ryouta, gee!"

"O-oh.. I apologize..."

"No problem, ____-chii!~ Wanna have lunch with us?"

She squinted her eyes, her mannerism whenever she is thinking of an answer.

Please say yes. Please say yes. I flashed my puppy eyes. Yes please...

"...I.. Apologize! I have an appointment! I will make it up next time!" She stood up and I did the same.

...Ehhhh.

"How will you make it up?~" I pouted.

"I'll make a lunchbox for you and Kasamatsu-sempai!" My eyes lit up..YESSSSS.

"I'm looking forward to th--" her phone suddenly rang.

"I have to go! See you, Kise-san!" She ran away, stumbling in the process.

...It's Ryouta..

She looks flawless as usual... So cute!~

"Oi, you idiot! Stop staring at her too much."

"I can't stop!~" I whined.

"...Condolence then. I'm leaving." He said, walking away.

"Huh?" I asked, completely confused.

"OHMIGOSH IT'S KISE-SAMA."

"KYAA KISE-SAMA"

"KISE-SAMAAAAA"

"KISE-SAMA IS HERE!? WHERE!?"

Girls started to flock in my direction.

"Ah..Eh.." I flashed a grin. "Good afternoon? ~"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~~~"

...Sempaaiii. Why?

Sempai is the person that I always walk with because girls can't go near him(they are scared of him. Don't tell me to sempai, he'll roast me.).

~~~~

Haaaah!~ At last, I managed to get out of the crowd!~ .It was really tiring.... And I'm hungry!!~

..I don't even know where I am right now..! T^T This is bad.

"Kimi ga suki dayo! Namida ga...."