Our Little Angel (Akashi Family)

".....SEIJURO AKASHI! I LOVE YOU!" ______ shouted at the top of her lungs, earning stares from the whole student body.

The redhead turned around, eyes widening for a mere second before he smiled so widely. He walked to the blushing mess called ______ and pulled her into a gentle hug.

...."I do too." And he tightened the hug in a not too comfortable way. "...Stay with me forever, got it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"_______ _______. Will you be my empress and marry me?"

He was kneeling while holding out a box with a ring on top of it.

"Yes!"

_____ held him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~

"Congratulations to the newlyweds!"

"Congratulation, nanodayo."

"Akashi-chii, congratulations!~"

"...When can I eat the cake?"

" ..Why am I even here?... Tsch. That whiny entity called wife is the answer. This is stupid."

"Congratulations."

".....Congratulations."

"Wh-when did you get here, Tetsuya!??"

"Wewekei dwid grjhhet hopiere?"

"...Good job imitating uncle, mini-phantom member!"

Everyone was busy staring at them, ignoring the couple.

"Stop ruining my wedding, you good for nothings." The groom said with a gentle voice yet sinister smile.

"....Yes."

The couple looked so happy. It is the start of their new family.

~~~~~~~~

Your Point Of View

"Juro-chan. Just think of it!~ When our baby comes out, he will surely look like you." I said, grinning from ear to ear.

Juro-chan smiled warmly, holding my tummy -that barely shows the baby bump- gently.

"That would be great." He answered.

"Juro-chan.."

"Yes?"

"Thank you for giving me a chance to build a family."

"...Of course. I am absolute." He answered.

I rolled my eyes before pinching his cheeks.

"You narcissistic father."

"But, ______. Thank you for bearing my child."

We stared at each other for a long time.

Yes.. I do love him so much.

°°°°°°°°°

Being pregnant is really tough, not only for me but also for Juro-chan. I keep on having frequent mood swings which makes me so angry for no good reason and so happy for an idiotic event.

I stared at Juro-chan as he work in our study room. I was sitting on a couch while he works on the desk.

...I suddenly have this urge to eat cake. I want it. NOW.

"Jiro-chaaaan."

"Yes, dear?" He asked, typing furiously on his laptop, not even casting a glance in my direction.