Ryoutarelle (Kise Ryouta)

Once there was a perfect family. They are nobles so they had everything. There's a beautiful mother, a caring father and a perfect little son.

The son was named Ryoutarelle. He has blonde hair and ruby eyes, a pale complexion and a sweet smile was always plastered on his face.

He would always play with his neighbor, a cute girl with dazzling eyes.

They have this secret place- a worn down cabin in the woods where they would play hide and seek the whole day!

"We would always meet here to play!" They both said, making the little girl clamp her hands on her mouth, chuckling.

They pointed at each other "It's a promise between the two of us - us alone in this big world!", they would both say, giggling.

He had a happy life. But that happy life took a different turn when his mother died due to an illness. The little girl was also taken by what they call the "evil men".

Ryoutarelle grew lonely.

His Father remarried a woman from a nobility for he wants Ryoutarelle to experience the "warmth" of a mother. The woman has two sons named Kasamazilda and Junpei.

Ryoutarelle's father left the world when he was met by a horrible accident, leaving his only son alone.

Ryoutarelle was abused by his step family and was soon degraded to a servant.

But he still believes that he will find his happiness.

"RYOUTA!"

"RYOUTA!"

"RYOUTAAAAA--!"

"I'm coming! Gee!" Ryoutarelle, chuckled, managing to carry three trays at the same time.

He ran to the flight of stares in a dash and delivered all the breakfast while getting all their laundry.

"Oh and Ryouta---" the Stepmother called out before he can leave.

"Yes, stepmother?"

"Do not forget to clean the chimney, clean the whole mansion, the laundry, and weed the garden"

Ryouta flashed his dazzling smile "Yes, stepmother!"

Ryouta waltzed to do his chores with the help of his friends --- house mice!

They cleaned the whole house within an hour, do the laundry until it smells like lavander and made it just in time to make lunch.

Stepmother told him that he cannot eat before them but Ryouta does not care about that--- he still ate before them and served them their lunch.

While his Step mother and brothers are eating, he would sneak in to the secret place of him and the little girl.

He would always wait for hours, hoping to see her again. The girl never came but he doesn't lose hope---- you may call this puppy love but he really just finds this girl to be the happiness he once lost.

Before he could enter the cabin, he heard a cute sneeze coming from the inside. Ryouta sneaked a peek on a window and saw a girl with a pony inside the cabin.

"It's so clean here" she sneezed. "But I can't help-- achoo! Sneezing.. Josephine, " she turned to the pony "I must take you to a kind owner. If I haven't taken you out, they are gonna cook you!... And that's yuckie- and if they found out I sneaked you out, well I do not care anymore!"