Happy Valentine's Day (Generation of Miracles)

(Bakamono: I'll post this!~ Let's postpone Infant Chronicles for a while!~ HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE! Greetings from our one and only Atsushi XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Point of View.

It's the time of the year again. Couples cuddling each other. Chocolates being sold from left to right. Girls confessing to their beloved sempais.

I cringed at the thought.

"This is the worst." I sniffed, taking in the cold breeze of a winter morning. "I need to buy groceries for mom while seeing all these couples."

And here I am. Spending the occasion alone with two heavy grocery bags.

"GEEEEZZ!" I complained, stomping on my foot when I saw a couple kissing in broad daylight.

"Calm down, _____. You might chase the Cupid away." I turned to my side to see Aomine's cocky grin.

"Tsch. I don't care! He always misses on purpose!" I retorted, continuing my walk as he walked to my side.

"Need help?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered, shoving all the bags in his hands.

He chuckled. "Heartless woman. That's why you never had a boyfriend."

I glared at him and started to throw punches in the air towards his direction. "Wanna foight , mate!??"

"No thanks. You might feel worse than what you're already feeling now."

This cocky bastard. I softly punched his nearest arm. "Why are you here, anyway?"

"I just bought some new sports shoes." He answered with a shrug. "The whole place's filled with all these idiots."

Glad that I'm not the only one spending this day alone.

I looked ahead and spot a familiar green head lined up on the chocolate stall.

"Midorima?" I asked once we're already close enough for him to hear me.

He looked at my direction. "Oh, _____-San... ______!???"

His eyes went wide and a blush crept on his face. Was it really that cold?

"Y-you! D-dont get i-it the wrong way, nanodayo. I'm just getting my lucky item for today!" He reasoned.

"I don't.. Care?" I answered, tilting my head.

I honestly don't. He doesn't need to explain himself.

Aomine laughed a boisterous laugh. "That's right, Spinach."

"Wha-!?" Midorima glared at Aomine.

"What would you like to buy, sir?" The saleslady asked with a smile, waiting for Midorima to answer.

"O-oh. I would like the most expensive one, nanodayo."

"Understood!"

"Hmm. Now that I'm here. Might as well buy ingredients to make a chocolate." I thought out loud.

"What? Are you going to give a chocolate to someone!?" Aomine asked with a frown.

"Noep. I'll eat it myself, duh." I answered, entering the shop.

After buying all the stuff I need, including six chocolates neatly wrapped while Aomine was not looking, I exited the shop with Aomine trailing behind me.

Midorima soon followed.

"Why are you following us, Four eyes?" Aomine asked, slightly annoyed.

"I am her neighbor. We are on the same route, nanodayo." Midorima answered, adjusting his eyeglasses as he gave the other male a dirty glare.