Because I love her (Kuroko Tetsuya)

(Bakamono: Edited!)

+++++++++++

"Tetsu-kun!~" and there goes Momoi-san clinging on Tetsuya again.

"Riko-sempai, what do I have to do again?" I asked. "I apologize for making you repeat this the fourth time. I did not hear you quite well because of the.... commotion we have here."

"Make a graph—"

"Tetsu-nyan!~"

I cleared my throat, adjusting my eyeglasses.

I am done.

"Would you please shut up!? Take your flirting out the court!" I shouted, throwing my clipboard in Tetsuya's direction which hit him straight on the head.

"This is a basketball court, not a freaking flirt court." I mumbled to myself, walking away from that place. "Stupid Tetsuya."

~~~~~

His Side

"Woah. She's like a nuclear bomb!" Izuki said with a smile. "She just exploded!"

"Why does it have to be a nuclear bomb?" Nekozawa asked, tilting his head.

"Because it's more dramatic that way."

"Shut up, you idiots!" Hyuga scolded.

"That aside, she was very angry." Teppei sighed, spinning the ball with an index finger.

"Maybe it's because her work as the Student Council President and as our manager combined is stressful." Riko reasoned.

"Is it also my fault?" Momoi asked, tilting her head.

"That can't be it." Riko answered. "She's not that thickheaded."

"Tetsuya!?" Kagami shouted in surprise.

"Ah, he fainted!"

"N-no, I didn't... I just feel weak. " Kuroko stated, standing up while wobbling. "______-san is strong... as expected." and he fell shortly after.

"Kuroko!?"

+++++++++

Stupid Tetsuya. I know that I'm not beautiful like Momoi-san but he should at least set his thinking straight.

I held out a long sigh.

Getting jealous is not on my priority list. I still have better things to do.

I sighed, wiped off my tears, and went back to the court.

Upon entering the court, the scene I saw was everyone flocking around Kuroko-san.

It seems like I have used too much brute force. I feel my heart melting at the sight of Tetsuya in such state.

"I am sorry for the sudden outburst of mine. I apologize deeply to you, Momoi-san. " I said, calmly adjusting my eyeglasses and keeping my voice monotone. "I'll tend to Kuroko-san. Please get back to practice."

I picked up my clipboard beside Kuroko-san before asking help from Teppei-sempai and Kagami-kun to lift Kuroko-san to a place far from the main court.

"Kuroko-san, where did I hit you?" I asked, trying to hide the worry in my voice.

"Here." he said in his usual tone, pointing at his chest.

"Oh. Do you want me to put a bandage on that place? You would have to remove your shirt then." I answered, adjusting my eyeglasses. I need to refrain myself from blushing with that thought of a half naked Tetsuya.