My Favourite Food! (Generation Of Miracles)

"Here." I shoved the plastic bag on his face, eyes averted away from him. "Why do I always have to buy your food? Geez. You and your stupid practice..!"

"I'm your girlfriend, not your servant. Can you just at least understand that?"

He blinked at me, as if I just said something really wrong.

"And when you look at that..! Why does it seem that you love that food more than me!?"

Kuroko Tetsuya

"Milkshakes are delicious." Tetsuya stated, eyeing me intensely with his pale blue eyes.

His face inched closer to mine as I backed away slowly.

"They are cold." He continued.

"... Sweet."

"... And good for my body."

My back hit the wall and he quickly put his hands on either side of the wall.

"But you're more delicious." He said, kissing my nose. "Warm." He touched my reddened cheek with a hand, his thumb rubbing circles on it. "Sweet... And good for my heart."

He got closer and closer up to the point that I can smell his intoxicating scent.

He's going to kiss me!? He's going to pull his own moves for the first time!?

"_____! Get away from your boyfriend! He's dangerous right now!" Junpei-sempai said, running to us.

"He has a fever and acts like an animal!" Teppei-sempai shouted. "He just jumped out from the window just to escape the infirmary—!"

What!?

Kise Ryouta

"D-do I make you feel that way, ____-chii!?" Ryouta asked, eyes starting to water.

"Wh-what?" I asked, taken aback.

What's up his butt!? Shouldn't I be the one crying?

"I'm such a horrible boyfriend!" He cried out, throwing the plastic bag away and hugging me instead.

"Dude, that tofu soup is expensive—"

"Shhhh. I love you more than that tofu soup." He said, patting my back while he gently swayed me from left to right. "I love you more than any food!"

My cheeks grew red as he kept rambling and rambling about how he loves me and shit.

"However, when can I eat ____-chii up?"

"..."

"I'm just kidding! ~" he laughed. "...Please don't kick me in that place again."

Midorima Shintaro

"Oshiruko fills my stomach up and not give me useless complaints and headaches." Shintaro said, glaring at me. "You can leave if you're done complaining."

I glared back at him, sticking my tongue out while my arms are crossed.

"Where are the utensils and the can opener?" He asked.

"I don't know!" I said, walking away. "Go fetch it yourself! You just told me to go and get lost so why should I bother, right?"

"_____!" He shouted once I was already five meters away.

"What!?"

"... I love you."

...!? I turned back to him, my eyes big as plates.

When did he learn to say that!?

His cheeks were the tint of pink.

"...Now fetch my utensils."

Dammit, Shintaro.

Aomine Daiki

Daiki gave me his dafuq face as he peeled open the wrapper of his steaming teriyaki burger.

"Why do women like to complain!? You're just like Satsuki! Damn, your boyfriend should be Satsuki." He grumbled, biting on the food.

"You—!"

Why did I even accept his confession to me!? Ah! This cocky bastard is really getting on my nerves.

"Shh! Wait. I change my mind." He said, putting a finger on my lips. "I don't want her being your boyfriend. Geez, your big mouth makes me sometimes forget that I love you."

He gave my head a soft kiss as he embraced me with his long arms.

"Stop whining, okay?"

So that's the reason I accepted his confession.

Murasakibara Atsushi

"Nerunerunerune candy." Atsushi released a smile, unwrapping the small delicacy.

"Are you ignoring me now?" I asked, my hands on my waist.

"I don't know what you're complaining about. It's too much work to even understand."

"Atsushi—!"

"You know how lazy I am, _____-chin." He continued, stuffing the candy in his mouth.

"B—"

"And you know how I hate explaining myself to you."

"That—"

"I love you anyway." He cut me off. "Isn't that enough?"

And he made me shut up.

Akashi Seijuro

"And boiled tofu!?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Are you an old man—" I was cut off by a scissor coming to my direction.

I quickly moved my upper body to the left, dodging the lethal object by the slightest bit.

"Are you questioning me, my empress?" He asked, Hus voice cold as usual.

"Duh." I retorted. "Isn't it obvious?"

"My empress, it seems like you're pushing my buttons today. It seems like a punishment is in order..."

Holy shit. I'm screwed. Gotta run fast.

"Oops. Would you look at the time!? I still have croquette lessons for today! Bye!" I ran away, letting out one loud awkward laugh.

"... But you don't even know what a croquette is, my empress."

------

(Bakamono: This is so random lolololol. Cheater Ryouta will be up next!)