A Season For Miracle! (Generation of Miracles)

Your Point of View

I walked with the heavy bag hindering me. I frowned, trying to keep myself balanced.

Just.. A... little... bit more.

With a loud crash, I opened the sliding door towards the basketball court of my old middle school.

"Ho ho ho!~ Merry Christmas!" I cheered, still dragging my sack full of gifts towards the Christmas tree.

"Did someone say 'hoe'?"

I glared at the blue haired dude, "Shut it, Daiki."

He simply raised both of his hands, laughing his butt off.

"Merry Christmas, _____-chi!" Ryouta said, running to me.

I dropped my sack and turned to him, giving the tightest hug I can muster. "I missed you!!!"

"Uwaaah!! Same!" he said, hugging me back and spinning me in circles.

I laughed at his enthusiasm. Once he got tired, he put me down and grinned at me.

"Merry Christmas, _____-chan." I turned around to spot Tetsuya with a slight smile upon his lips.

"Merry Christmas, Tetsuya!" I said, hugging him too.

"Ah.. Eh.. Yes." he answered, patting my back awkwardly.

I removed my grasp from him and looked around. Atsushi was there, eating snacks and staring at me. His eyes conveyed this message: "I want to go to you but it's a pain so I'll stay here and eat my snacks." 

"Merry Christmas, Atsushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" I cheered, running to him with arms wide open.

As if on cue, he put his snacks down and caught me with ease, "You have gotten bigger, ____-chin. I think my arms will fall out. You're so heavy."

I giggled. "Is it a pain?"

"No, it's not."

I smiled at his comment as he settled me on the ground. 

"Where is Nanodayo and Holy Emperor?" I asked everyone.

Daiki snorted upon hearing their nicknames.

"You still have not changed, nanodayo." I ran to the voice's direction, eager to hug the Carrot guy.

..But someone dragged me back, enclosing me to a warm hug. "I missed you, My Empress."

I smiled. "Me too, Holy Emperor."

He let go of me and I faced him, giving him a light hug before running to Nanodayo.

"Nanodayooooooooooooooo!" I said, slamming my body against him

"Oooof." he silently said, catching me.

"I missed you, Nanodayooooooooo!!~" I shouted.

"I can hear you clearly, you know?" he asked, irritated.

"I know!" I laughed, letting him go.

He shook his head and smiled a little.

I looked around to spot my six friends whom I have always been with. There are some changed but they are still the same person I have known.. But someone is still missing.

"Hey, where's Satsuki?" I asked, frowning.

"Down with a flu." Daiki said, shrugging.

"Oh.. Okay," I sadly stated... I should not be discouraged! "What's for tonight's agenda!??"

"You're the one who arranged this, nanodayo."

"Whoops." I said with a slight laugh.."So, we eat then play games and give gifts!"