Ch. 3

3rd pov

So apparently, the next island was macambre Island.

(y/n) already told everyone to, if they can, not even talk to the locals except ones in the shops.

Why?

Some locals that blend in are demons.

Some of them are.... Succubus, the lustful demons from the lust part of hell.

She explained that to them, scaring them in the process.

Good thing it only took the log to set in a day.

And as soon as that log sets, they were off.

They decided to rest in the next island instead of this one because of you know what.

'they are easily scared of demons... Heh, just they wait'

"(y/n)-ya? What're you doing here?" law asks as he stared at (y/n), who was then staring at the ocean by the recreation room.

That room has one wall that is just a yellow tinted window, sofa, couches, snacks, small coffee tables, and entertainment materials are scattered around the room.

The evidence of them not actually bothering to clean it up is... Very... Obvious?

"huh? Oh... Sorry, I was supposed to clean all this up..." she hummed as she got up from the couch and picked the books up one by one.

"oh? But look at the time... It's almost midnight" law said as he looked at the clock.

"hmm? It doesn't matter to me that much.... I just wanted to do something before actually going to sleep" (y/n) hummed as she placed the books on the shelves by topic before picking up the various cartilage of video games.

"is that so?" he hummed, "I'll leave it to you then" law said as he walked off.

(y/n) shrugs and continued cleaning up.

It was around 11 pm at this point when (y/n) just finished up

The room now looked like an actual room.

(y/n) huffed and started her walk back to her room for some sleep.

Next day....

"are you fucking-" (y/n) grunted and stared at the now not-so-looking recreation room.

"hard work gone?" law chuckled

"oh shut up" (y/n) frowned and scoffed.

It made law scowl a laughter

"it's not even funny. Hmph." (y/n) huffed.

Timeskip....

They arrived at an island named Cam'ron Island.

The home of memories.

"I hope we can see a glimpse of the so called memory, hehe" ikkaku says excitedly.

"I'm pretty sure you will either way" law smirked and rolls his eyes.

"yep. Hey, where's (y/n)-San?" ikkaku asks as they looked around...

(y/n) was nowhere to be seen.

"he was here just a few seconds ago..." shachi hummed.

"she said she forgot something at the sub so she went back" bepo said and apologized.

"ahh... Is that so...? Well, let's continue on" law shrugs.

Later....

"look at this captain" shachi hums as he cleared a vine-filled cave.

"oh wow... This place, it's..." law hummed.

A dark cave decorated with blue glow stones stuck all over the walls and ceiling.

They followed the long trail of the said stones and led to an even bigger cave that had a pond in the middle.

Moss grew almost every corner of the cave, along with some... Pink colored leaves? On the floor.

'if she was here, she'd be disgusted right away' law thought.

"look captain. Names on the walls..." klione hums.

"huh? Why though, oh look... (y/n)-ya is here..." law hummed as he ran his fingertips along her name...

Her full name...

So far they only knew her first name, not last.

"Farcia... D... (y/n)?" law read out loud.

"what...?" ikkaku asks.

"her full name, it's-"

"FARCIA!" shachi yelled as soon as he read her last name.

"Farcia... I think- it's that winery, that famous winery" law said.

"is she somewhat related to that winery?" klione asks.

"possible." ikkaku says.

"but if shes-"

The pond started to produce mist...

"what the-" before anyone could register, a huge dome (somewhat close to law's room but it's on the lighter shade of blue) surround them.

Her memories manifest all around through the form of pictures that when you touch them, it plays.

"look at all these... Wait... There are times she actually smiled?" ikkaku grimaced.

(oh, right, (y/n) is always colder than law, go figure)

"what's this?" klione asks as he touched one...

.....

(y/n) was 6 at the time and wore winter outfits, she pulled a sled up a snowy mountain only to slip and slide down

"oh- got you dear angel" her father, so it seemed or looked like, caught her before she could hit the ground hard.

"your sled, oomph-" another said as he face planted on the snow making (y/n) and her father laugh.

"dad...!" (y/n) said as the man got up and took (y/n).

"yeas dear?"

"I can't get up...." (y/n) pointed

"yeah, you're right... Just give up" he smiled

"Lucifer!"

"nope-! Just kidding! I'm just joking, joker at least! Haha!" he said as he dragged the sled up the mountain with ease.

He sets (y/n) down on the sled.

"remember (y/n), never give up... There's always a helping hand willing to help you, if not... You always have us and as you can see... I'm jacked" the father flexed

"oh dad...!" (y/n) laughs

"now go down the damn slide-!!" he slipped and rolled.

"watch out--" (y/n) yelled but he already hit the other witg a grunt, "oh never mind" (y/n) shrugged and just slid off.

....

"what... She has two dads?" law asks.

"impossible... Ho-" law accidentally touched another.

.....

"I have two dads!" (y/n), as a child, said happily.

"tsk. You're adopted then" an elderly woman scoffed

"no I'm not..."

"yes you are. And it's disgusting"

(y/n) started to cry

"dad..." (y/n) cried

The two males from before rushed over.

"what happened dear? Are you okay?" one asked

This one has light purple hair, dark purple eyes, and wore an even darker purple vest on top of a black longsleeve polo.

"she said I'm adopted..." (y/n) pointed at the woman.

The other, he had black raven hair, red eyes, and wore a suit with red tie.

"oh no she just didn't..." he growled...