Ch. 15

3rd pov

"do you know everyone calls me 'miss' now?" (y/n) said.

"no way, really?"

"yep. Like they always have been before, I told them not to call me that but they insisted so, eh," (y/n) shrugged.

"they still respect you then" Lucifer chuckled.

"that's nice to know, but I ain't their boss" (y/n) hummed.

"either way, they still respect you" Lucifer shrugs.

"oh well..."

Later....

"dad...?" (y/n) called as she sat in front of the fireplace with dice, in his/her female form, braids her long long gracefully and carefully.

"yes? My dear?"

"why do you love to braid my hair?" she asks

"hmm... When I was younger, I loved to braid my own hair... But my mother was strict she didn't let me style my own hair"

"how come you never tell me stories about her?" (y/n) asks

"she's an evil witch. I don't want that woman to be a part of your life. She's the most cruel woman" dice grunted, "and besides... She's dead, you wouldn't meet her anyway" he laughed.

(y/n) nods silently

....

A fur jacket fell around dice's shoulders as he looked behind him only for (y/n) to jump out wide a smile and giggled.

It made dice laugh as Lucifer did as well but on the other side.

"it's a cold weather." Lucifer starts.

"so scientifically, you need to hug us for extra warmth" (y/n) finished

"you two..." dice laughed, "fine, come here" he rolled his eyes.

(y/n) wrapped her arms around his waist as Lucifer wrapped his around the two of them.

Only to end up for Lucifer lifting (y/n) up and ran off.

"hey! Come back! Wait- noo! My work schedule!" dice said with laughter and ran off, catching up to (y/n) and Lucifer.

The crew noticed that most of the time, Dice is cold and rarely talked with them, add the fact that he's always on guard with them.

He only smiles and loosen up when (y/n) shows affection towards him (which every time they see each other) or if Lucifer gives him a kiss then hug.

"why is he like that?" shachi asks.

"him? That's dice, he rarely smiles with other but, when he's with his family, specifically (y/n) and Lucifer, he feels somewhat safer. He has a few dents in his past causing him to be like this..." puffy said, "but I'm pretty sure (y/n) can calm him down from it..."

"her and Lucifer." Kristen adds.

"yeah, her and Lucifer... What's ironic is that Lucifer is the most brutal man alive until dice or (y/n) offers a hug." puffy laughed.

"that guy has always had a soft spot for those two... Same with (y/n)..." Phil chuckled as he sipped his tea.

"I still remember back before... When dice would cry... (y/n) just jumps up out of nowhere and calm him down... She sure knows how to comfort people"

"speaking of which, Dice and Lucifer loves (y/n) so much they're willing to give her everything, that be a dead body or a soul" skeppy hummed.

"you remember before? (y/n) cried home because she was being bullied at school? Dice or Lucifer could've sent someone to deal with it but, they showed up themselves. They scared the board and swore up and down that it will never happen again" bad said.

"I mean... Who wouldn't be jealous of (y/n)? She's good at everything in school, academically, intellectually, even in sports and physical exams."

"people actually thought she could've cheated, but... What's surprising is that she's best in math and she doesn't even review in math" bad said.

"wow! Really?!"

"yeah, considering all she does is sit around and work whenever she can, she doesn't even bother studying. She even said she's trying to fail school and just focus on working but I guess she failed successfully" Wilbur said.

"failing successfully, ahh yes... A word for (y/n)." Sapnap laughs.

"why? It's not even a word. It's a phrase" techno said

"yeah, it is... I remember her trying to make the beaker explode at science class only for her to accomplish the task itself" Sapnap laughs, "she desperately tried to fail but ended up being successful and she didn't even bother now."

"we thought she's just trying to make her parents proud" law said

"nonsense, everyone in the family knew she already made them proud by just being polite and not bratty, even she knows that. And yes, it's all a coincidence she always throws a tantrum about" Phil said.

"what?"

"yeah, she would literally throw a tantrum whenever her paper came back a hundred percent, or her winning first place. She hates being the center of attention so she hates it"

"heh, I remember her cheering back home and proudly said she got ninety-nine percent..." Kristen said with a giggle.

"one point... Why?"

"she purposely didn't write her name on it"

"pfffftttt.... So how did they knew it was hers?" ikkaku asks.

"ninety-nine. And the fact that it's a calculus test, and the fact that the name was erased." Phil said.

"oh... She tried so hard to fail"

"she pulled all her power just to fail miserably but doesn't give a damn and still succeed"

"now that's just luck" penguin said

"the thing here is that, it's not luck that keeps her succeeding! It's the sheer mind she had, she always listens to everything and manages to remember them. She can't stop herself from correctly answering it, hell, she even corrects herself!"

"okay now that's power"

"i know right?! I try so hard to focus and study I still get 90 percent! Sometimes me and (y/n) would switch grades as in paper since we're literally in the same class, we just copy each other's name, handwriting, and sign." Sapnap laughed.

"no wonder you got a hundred percent thrice, and (y/n) got eighty nine thrice as well" bad laughs.

"hey, we just helped each other" Sapnap said proudly.

"whatever you say Sherlock" techno rolled his eyes.

He too had wished he can do that but he was a college student once (y/n) stepped into 4th year.