Ch. 16

3rd pov

"oh no... Gravity is too strong..." Wilbur said as he pretended to fall on (y/n).

But (y/n), being (y/n), just stepped back letting Wilbur fall on the floor.

"oh no... Gravity has made you swim on the floor... How many fish did you catch?" (y/n) smiled mischievously at him

"you were supposed to catch me dumbass" Wilbur scoffed and sat up

"I can't... Gravity is too strong on me either, catching you would send me down" (y/n) rolled her eyes.

"oh fuck off" Wilbur huffed

(y/n) huffed a giggle.

"oh Wilbur~ you dumb asshole" (y/n) said and walked off.

"(y/n)! How's the preparation to the festival going?" Sapnap asked.

"you didn't help me asshole"

"sowwyyyy"

"hmph." (y/n) huffed with a pout.

Timeskip.

"a few hours more and it's festival night... How's the stalls?" Kristen asks.

"all fixed and organized" (y/n) answered

"the guests and outlanders?"

"all set, the outlanders are now roaming around the pre-festival site" she answered.

"heh, the stage is set. Let's go down" Phil nods.

"yep. Come on (y/n), everyone" Lucifer said.

At the festival.

(the festival is held by the leisure and industry area, the leisure had the games and such, while the industry had those stalls and games that require knowledge)

"wow (y/n), you improved yourself this year..." Kristen exclaimed

"oh please. This tradition is only once in five years, I have time to improve..." (y/n) answered lightly.

"there's so much to do...!" ikkaku said

"let's go and split up!" Wilbur smiled and winked at the grown ups.

They all split up and left (y/n) with law.

"I bet a hundred berries they planned this" (y/n) scoffed.

"how so?" law chuckled.

"the look in my cousins' eyes..." she grumbled.

"heh, what're fun things to do around here?" he asked.

"my favorite one is at the leisure area, but... You might get lost, just hold my hand" (y/n) offered her hand to him.

Law looked at it then at her and made a look that screams 'are you sure?'

"yeah, unless you're on your own. What?" (y/n) asked.

He sighed and reluctantly held her hand as she gripped it and started pulling him through the big crowd.

"this place is big... Be careful" she reminds him.

Not even noticing him daydreaming and blushing lightly.

"(y/n)-ya... Do you know where we're going?" law asked

"to the leisure area, of course." she answered.

....

"at least this place is less crowded..." law hums as he can now move slightly freely here.

"yeah, here's a good game." she said

The game was you throwing a ball and knock over a stack of metal bottles to earn a prize.

"I want that bear... But I'm not good at aiming very much..." she said

"I can try for you" law smiles as (y/n) nods.

He got three rubber balls.

"oh wow, these balls are heavy..." law said.

"yep." she nods.

"you just need to knock all those to get the big prize." the person running the booth said.

Law nods and there the ball.

The ball missed but bounced off the wall and knocked all the bottles at once.

"does that count? I'm pretty sure it doesn't" law said.

"holy moly! That was great shot young man! Try it on the others as well, if you did, you'd win the jackpot!"

"I think that's a yes" (y/n) hums as law chuckled.

He did so at the other two that was remaining.

He knocked them over.

"congrats young man you just got this." the owner said and handed law a teddy bear that's probably the size of his own upper body, it's fluffy and soft too.

"here (y/n)-ya, I'm so lucky I won" he proudly said as (y/n) scoffed a laugh and gladly takes it

"oohhhits bigger than my upper half... Eh, couldn't care less" she shrugs and hugs it tightly.

He thinks it's cute...

"let's try that one" (y/n) said, motioning to another booth.

"say miss (y/n), is he your boyfriend?" the owner said with a grin.

"no... He's my captain" (y/n) simply said as it seemed to hit him like an arrow of 'friendzone'

"I-I see..." the owner tried to stifle his laughter at the sight of law being heartbroken of being placed in the friendzone.

A few hours go by and they meet by a restaurant.

They had fun but they just stared and watch as (y/n) walked over with law.

Has a bag full of chocolates and a big teddy bear almost twice the size of her upper body.

"seems like someone had fun" Lucifer chuckled.

"nah, captain seemed to have most of the fun since he won these for me" (y/n) mentioned making law cough

"huh?"

"(y/n)! I saw a game outside! It's a two player game, let's go play it!" Sapnap yelled as (y/n) nodded.

Law sat beside/ in between Lucifer and bepo as (y/n) handed the stuffed plush and bag to Dice who silently keeps them into a bubble and it disappeared.

"let's go!" Sapnap said and dragged (y/n) out.

"hey, how come is (y/n) the only girl here?" law asked to Lucifer.

"oh? Well, girls in this family is most likely one in ten trillion. Literally." Lucifer said.

"why would that be?"

Lucifer shrugs, "no one knows... But a girl in the family would be them being like a goddess. Look like at least" Lucifer shrugged and reffered to his monster sister.

(sibling tactic, to Lucifer, puffy is the witch while Kristen is the dark light)

"I see..." law nods.

"but you and (y/n) honestly had fun, didn't you?" dice asks with a laugh.

"fun? Maybe a little..." law grumbled.

"how's the experience?" Phil asks.

"good..."

"heh, one step closer?" Lucifer asks.

"why are you all interrogating me?" law asked

They just stared at him, and from that stare, he knew it was because (y/n) is their only princess and don't want to let her life be thrown away.