Ch. 14

3rd pov

"yes please, if you can move them into a much safer warehouse, please and thank you" she bowed at the warehouse manager.

"oh, no, no... You shouldn't actually be this polite to me... Miss (y/n), you're the niece of the queen... I should be the one-"

"nonsense, you're the one working here, not me... The least I can do is be polite, it's like I pay you or anything" (y/n) rolled her eyes.

"heh, still the same miss (y/n)" he smiled and ordered his people to follow her commands.

"now may I excuse myself, I need to check on the stalls, if they were damaged due to the heavy snowfall last night and see what I can do... Thank you for having me thought... But do be careful about the fireworks, got it?" (y/n) asks as the manager nods

She left after making sure it'll be fine by the warehouse and headed over to the industrial part of the city.

"this... Snow... It's killing me..." (y/n) groaned as she stepped over the snow.

"miss (y/n), we already cleared the pathway to the industrial area, please head there..." some one said, the one in charge of clearing the roads and pathways.

"oh, thank you sir" (y/n) nods and did what he said

She got there faster thanks to the cleared out path.

"what happened? Any damages? Any misuse?" (y/n) asked the venue manager.

"miss (y/n), I'm afraid two of fifteen stalls are broken, on the left wing and three of the twenty on the right, but good thing the central ones aren't damaged, just a little soaked"

"good... Good... Go call the construction team and fix the stalls... I'll document this" (y/n) said as she wrote it down on her notebook.

"any other?" she asks.

"well, so far, the only reports are the stalls." (y/n) hummed and nodded.

"please, you know what to do here... Right?"

The event manager nodded.

"good. I'm going to check the residents if the decorations got damaged" (y/n) hummed as she left.

.... (a few hours pass by)

"she's still not back... Oh no... What could've happened?" dice asks himself as he paced back and forth by the doors of the dining room

They all watched as dice panicked himself, only Lucifer to calm him down.

"honey, you'll burn a hole in the floor if you keep pacing back and forth" Lucifer said.

"I can't stop it... (y/n) still hasn't returned, it's been 4 hours and 49 minutes since she left. Agh... What happened? Why hasn't she come back yet... She said she'll only check the supplies..." dice panicked as he bit into his thumb nail and kept pacing back and forth, but a little faster.

"that's detailed... But, you can't expect her to be quick since she has to go around the whole island just to make sure everything is still in place..." Sapnap hummed as Lucifer agreed.

Dice stopped slowly turned to them in the most, scared, combine it with shock, expression he had.

"the whole island?!"

"oops..." Lucifer and Sapnap whispered.

"Lucifer! We gotta help her!" dice said, accidentally shifting to her female form.

Which was just (y/n) but a little taller and maybe in her thirties.

Then the door opened to see a very exhausted (y/n) as she sighed.

"good after noon everyone..." she tiredly said

"(y/n)! Oh my dear God. It's good to see you! No, it's so great to see you! How have you been? Are you hurt?" dice asks as he... Now she... Cupped (y/n)'s cheeks and looked side to side to see if she was hurt by any means.

At this point, the entire crew just witnessed her father- mother? Being so protective... Or paranoid... Or very protective...

"heh, dad-..." (y/n) looked dice up and down, "mom, it'll be fine... I'm not hurt, kind of cold, but I'm slowly warming up... I'll be fine" she sighs.

"oh my sweet darling" dice hummed as he/she now kissed her cheek furiously like a mother would if her child got hurt and starts crying,

He/she paused for while as (y/n) side glanced him with a slight smile.

"are you done?" (y/n) asked only for him/her to pull (y/n) into a tight hug.

"now I'm done" he/she sighed

"okay... First, I know you're worried but you need not worry, I can handle myself." (y/n) talked slowly so that he would understand and register it, "second, I understand you just want to look out for me, and third, I do wish to change into something warmer because I'm cold"

"oh, my dear... Heh... I knew you'd understand, but how?"

"uhm..." (y/n) looked down on the floor then back at him, "your footsteps are so evident against hard wood floors"

"oh-... Oh... I'm sorry honey" he/she apologized to Lucifer

"it's okay, as long as you're calm, you're calm, right?" Lucifer asked in the same speed as (y/n).

"still kinda paranoid a bit but a little calmer now... Heh" dice said

"you're sweating..." (y/n) hums

"I am? Oh... Damn..." dice sighed

"here, let me change first... I'll be back" (y/n) left after giving dice her handkerchief.

"you calm now? She's back.. And better, and isn't hurt at all..." Lucifer said (still the same slow speed) as he held his/her hand.

Dice breathe in sharply and out relaxingly

"I'm okay now..." dice said as he/she turned back to his original male form and let Lucifer pull him into a chair beside him.

"calm down. She'll be back" Lucifer smiled and sat down beside him

"I guess I'm a little paranoid now..." Dice joked.

"it's alright..." Lucifer said, trying to cheer his husband up, "it's normal and we're used to it"

"she's a girl..." dice huffs

"I know... We know... But puffy and Kristen are fine alone"

"well they have what we have in this time now" dice said

"yeah, like dinosaurs" (y/n) said popping out behind dice

"I'm not that old!!" puffy yelled.

"pssh, whatever you say old woman"

"what?!"

(y/n) shrugs

It made dice loosen up a bit as (y/n) sat beside him.

"so, are you calm now? It was just a quick scan, me and Sapnap will go back there for a thorough scan" (y/n) hummed.

"yeah, and this time, you wouldn't have to worry because I, numero uno in security, will and shall protect the fragile princess!" Sapnap role played

"but alas, the princess doesn't need saving, the prince was the one needing saving" (y/n) shrugged.

"did not!" Sapnap said

"did to" (y/n) countered.

"did not!"

"did to!"

"did noooootttt!"

"did tooooo!"

"enough you two, seriously, why are you like children?" skeppy huffed

It made dice smile a bit and laugh, seeing as though, and realized, that his little princess can save the prince and needs no means of saving