Ch. 12

3rd pov

(y/n) happily munched on a slice of blueberry cheesecake.

"for the record this is merely a small payment" (y/n) huffed making Kristen laugh lightly.

"I know, that's why I got you this" (y/n) hummed as Kristen placed something on the table.

It was wrapped in a grayish white cloth, it looked like a katana sword but, who knows?

(y/n) pulled the cloth off and slowly silently gasped.

"holy shi-... Really?" (y/n) asks.

"yep. The legendary blursed sword, a blessing to the user a curse to the victim" Kristen smiled

The hilt of the blade was colored white with blue diamonds, a small fluff around the underside of it, the sheath was white as well, only it was oddly cold and had fur.

(y/n) grabbed it and pulled the hilt of it, separating it from the sheath.

The body itself had a cool shade of blue while the blade was crystal white.

"I know you've set your eyes on that blade for quite a while now, namingly since you were ten, here... I had some associates gift it to me... Now it's yours" Kristen smiled.

"this is awesome... Thanks" (y/n) nods as Kristen chuckled.

"of course, is that a payment?"

"well over payment"

"I see..." she laughs.

"(y/n), you better not slice things up with it. You just received it. Train witj it first" dice said beside her

"I know~" (y/n) hummed as she went back to eating cheesecake.

"can I have some?" Wilbur asks.

"it's mine. Work you dumb asshole" (y/n) said making Wilbur whine.

"were serious about that write up? (y/n)?" sapnap asked

"yes. I am"

"wait- really?!" everyone said

"I'm dead serious. I'm pretty sure you have the papers clearly stating that this island is family owned, and the government know that and respect that. I know myself that this island is just one of the world, the only thing they care about is their money. This place has its own currency than theirs." (y/n) hummed.

"well... That is true but-"

"say what you mean. Marines will keep coming back, I swear. And I'm merely visiting and I doubt the boys can even confront them, these bitches can't even confrontation me." she said, which was true.

Those boys are too scared to confront someone, let alone the marines.

Phil sighed, "internally, thank you... Maybe we should have strict policies regarding outlanders..."

"Sapnap, did you do just as I say?"

"yep. Already sent it, along with the proof and the code names of that person. Along with his dark secrets and kept secrets. Surely he'll be fired immediately" Sapnap smirked along with a smile.

"good."

"how do you do that though?" shachi asked.

"simple, international search, it's a secret between me and (y/n)" Sapnap giggled.

"since when...?" Lucifer hums.

"it's a system... We started messing around with computer programs, wires, and codes..." (y/n) hummed as she sipped some tea.

"that quite explains it. Thanks (y/n)" Phil smiles.

"it's not really that big, confrontation should be one of your key strenght along with fast conversation thinking."

"I'd take that advise to the grave..."

"if you have a grave" (y/n) hummed

"oh come on (y/n)." Lucifer laughs.

"no, I'm serious. If you have a grave, do you even die? I know you're immortal and everything but Makoto died, and she's immortal. How is that possible?" (y/n) asked.

"no one actually knows..." (y/n) shrugged with a squeak

"eh, not really my concern" she hummed and started eating again

"(y/n)."

"yes?"

"where are the boys?"

"them? They're out, I'd assume worse like them coming back drenched in blood or whatever" she hums lightly.

"you say it like it's normal"

"because it actually is"

Later...

(y/n) was getting ready to go to bed, the chilling night air was now blowing through the window.

"oh wow... Winter tonight is colder than I remember..." (y/n) hummed as she closed the windows and started a fire in her fireplace.

"that's better" she nods before hearing someone knock on the door

"come in" she hummed

"(y/n)? Was I interrupting you?" dice asks as (y/n) stood up from the fireplace.

"no, not at all... Why?" (y/n) asks softly

"oh, nothing... Just checked on you... Heh" he laughs.

"really? Dad, I know how you lie. Come on" (y/n) huffed.

"okay, maybe I was a little... You know, kinda... Ehh... And a little bit yeah... So..." he said.

"heh, you can hug me before eyou sleep" (y/n) hummed as dice smiled and closed the door behind him

"how did I ever have a daughter like you." dice said as he hugged her right and with her returning it.

"mh... It's been a long time since I have been here..." (y/n) mumbled

"wanna walk around the manor?" he asks.

"sure" (y/n) said and put on a fur jacket

They now stood on a balcony as white crystal drops of snow slowly falls bit by bit unto the island below

"it's snowing" (y/n) hums

"the boys will dive into snow tomorrow... Haha" dice said as a thin layer of ice slowly formed on the railing and floor as they speak.

"pfft. I probably have to get techno out..." (y/n) sighed

"(y/n)... Thank you for all your help today" Dice hums

"it's not a big deal, really... I'm just repaying for the times everyone took care of me when I was little..." (y/n) answered softly as Dice placed a hand on her shoulder

"(y/n).... I'm glad to have you..."

"dadsy, I'm glad to be a part of this family... You guys took care of me... So now, I shall help you" (y/n) hummed as Dice somewhat teared up

"what's... What's wrong? Did I say something?" (y/n) asked, worryingly as she grabbed a handkerchief to wipe his father's tears away.

"I'm.... I'm happy, to have you in my life darling dear... I... You don't know how happy I am" he cried

"don't cry dad, it's okay... I'm always here"

"I know... I'm glad, you are..." Dice sighed and pulled (y/n) into a tight hug

(y/n) hugged back just as eager as her father's.

"now what's this? A moment without me?" Lucifer called as he scooped the two up from their feet and hugged them, tightly.

"dad!!" (y/n) yelled as Dice laughed.

Never had Dice actually laughed that happy before, it surprised Lucifer, but nonetheless, he was glad his husband was happy.