Ch. 26

3rd pov

"(y/n)-ya..." he silently hums as he had his head on her lap while she brushed his hair.

"yeah?"

"considering you're beautiful, can I marry you?" he reached a hand up and placed it on her cheek

She laughed as she placed a hand over his and leaned against it.

"just because I'm beautiful?" she hums.

"let's see..." he huffed, "you're kind... You're caring... You're lovable and sweet... What else...?"

She hummed softly and tapped his chest with her other hand.

"that's enough, now you flatter me" she scoffed

"how come you're so warm with me alone but cold when publicly?"

"the teachings I had learned myself still remains... But I try to unlearn them" she laughs.

"oh? Nice..." he smiled, "does that guarantee me being able to make out with you out of this room a lot more?"

"maybe... If I feel like it" she chuckled.

"I'll make sure you always feel like it"

"I can't wait... I guess?" law laughs at her.

"I've never been so happy with you"

"no way, prove it." she smugly said as law got up and kissed her.

"is that enough?"

"in the meantime, yeah"

"good..." he hummed and kept giving her small pecks.

Later...

"(y/n)-ya..." law grumbled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

(y/n) was fixing the medicine cabinets at the moment.

"what...?" she grunted at the tightness of his hold.

"I miss you..." he hummed, kissing her neck

"we just saw each other at lunch"

"now it's almost dinner time... And I miss your insulting words..." he smirked before biting down on the area he kissed

Upon feeling this, she gasped lightly and closed her eyes, a blush rising to her cheeks and eventually her ears.

His eye gleemed upon seeing her reflection on the cabinet glass.

Eyes closed, mouth slightly open as a small silent moan came out, flustered blush, and labored breathing.

A look of a total sin to him.

"I love your reactions" he chuckled, he has done this before and again but her reaction always seemed new to him.

"sh-shut up!" she cursed herself for staggering causing him to chuckle and kiss her neck again, this time directly at her sensitive spot.

"stop... That..." she mumbled

"why? You seem to like it" he smirked

"someone could walk in and see us!" she scoffed

"hmm... Wanna take this to the bedroom then?" law hummed in her ear before biting it.

(y/n) was quite silent for a while, thinking if she'd abandon her job just to have fun with him, considering they've been 7 months or so dating.

"captain-!" shachi cheerfully cuts himself and lightly blushed at the moment he just walked into.

A captain in front of (y/n) who's blushing darkly.

"I... Am dead... Aren't I?"

"you're so... SO dead" law growled.

"REEEEE!!"

later....

They have arrived at this island called... What? Again?

"what's the name of this island again?" (y/n) asked as law hummed

She had her hand looped around his arm and walked closely next to him, but he didn't mind since he gets the jealous glares of tempting men along with (y/n) having this moment of being close to him.

"sabaody island... Let's wait for the log to set, in the meantime..." he trailed off and looked at (y/n) with a smirk, "let's have fun, shall we?" he smoothly asked

(y/n) was now getting the jealous glares of the women who thirsted for this man

"oh? You plan on going to the auction house as well?" (y/n) asked

"yep. Wanna come with me?"

"yeah, I want to see how many spoiled brats will buy one of their own" (y/n) rolled her eyes.

"agreed" he nods.

Next day...

"how do I look?" (y/n) asked as law looked at her and his jaw dropped.

She wore a pastel pink summer dress that gugged her upper body perfectly, it even had strawberries all over and her hair was tied into a ponytail with strands shaping her face.

"how do I look?" she asked again

He kept staring and now bit his lip and stared at her outfit.

"I don't know what shoes to wear though, can you help me on that?" she asked as he gulped and nodded

"good... You're quite speechless aren't you?" she laughed and picked up some black platform boots and white sandals.

"you just look... Stunning... Is all" he sighs, "I think the sandals would look great on you"

"really? Cool" she hummed and sat on his bed, he closely watched as she put on her white sandals.

"to tell you the truth, I've never worn sandals, nor is a dress... I just bought these and... They feel great" she hummed

"y-yeah... They do..." law sighs again as (y/n) laughed

"why do you talk like that? It's funny" she hummed.

"I just can't... I can't... No, didn't imagine you wearing a dress. Maybe a maid outfit but-"

"maid outfit?!"

"sorry! I know... I know..." he huffed, "it's just... I can look at you the whole day"

"oh? That's good, I found my old glasses, they still fit me, see?" she hummed as she put on round tinted glasses that had small flowers at the corners, "how is it?" she asked with a small smile

"stay there." he said as he got up and grabbed a camera.

"can you smile for me?" he asked as she laughed

"just one, alright?" law nodded

"smile..." he says as he took a picture of her.

Once he saw the picture he stared at it for hours.

"may I see?" (y/n) asked as she got up and stood beside him

"here..." he let her see but he can still look at it.

It was just (y/n) with her head tilted to the side a bit, a small smile playing with her lips as the look gave her that... That... 'cute' aesthethic vibes.

The... 'UwU' girl. Of sorts.

"let's go to the auction house then" he smirked.

(y/n) nods and hummed.

"wait" she said as law hummed

"give me a kiss first" she said as he smiled

"yes ma'am"