Ch. 4

3rd pov

"wait... So far, she has two dads and she's a Farcia, what else?" law hummed

"I could be right behind you" (y/n) said as they jumped with a shriek.

"wh-wha-what the hell?!" shachi yelled.

"yep. Mhm. Leave me and my memories alone" (y/n) rolled her eyes and left.

"no" law said and touched another

....

"I want to work in one of your casinos dad!" (y/n) said

"one of our-... Are you sure? It's hard working"

"I mean, I can't always rely on you for money, right?" (y/n) shrugged

"oh, okay... Sure" the man sighs.

"nice."

.......

"wait... She mentioned she worked to a casino before, wait- her parents OWN the casino" law said.

"no way... Then she's rich!"

"insanely... Possibly"

....

"what is it (y/n)?" her father asked as (y/n) was merely a year old.

She pointed to a bookstore that was selling something she wanted.

"a book? You want a story book?" (y/n) nods.

"alright, I'll buy you the book." she then pointed to another shop.

"hmm? You want toys as well? Okay"

At home...

"you bought her all these...? Because she wanted to...?" her dad asks as he stared at the mountain of stuff toys she chose to dive into and the books the maids currently placed in the shelves.

"I didn't know what she liked so I bought the whole store."

"what is wrong with you...?"

"I DON'T KNOW! FIRST TIME FATHER?!"

"yep. You're officially spoiling her..."

.....

"(y/n)... She's spoiled...?" ikkaku asks.

"she doesn't even act spoiled now she's grown..."

"considering her father does... Oh well" law shrugged and touched another.

....

Dice gasped when he opened the box, it was a feather shaped tie pin, he immediately clips it on his tie

"I love it (y/n), it has a gold color too!" Dice hums softly making (y/n) stop a small smile that starts to appear on her lips.

"oh my God!" Lucifer basically yelled as he opened his gift, it was a kunai not the best gift, she THINKS.

In reality, Lucifer always wanted a kunai, with that being very vintage, he can't find it anywhere.

"I love this (y/n)! Oh my gosh! Thank you!" Lucifer yelled as he checked Dice's tie pin while Dice proudly presents it, "where did you even buy these? I thought these had already disappeared within time..." Lucifer hums and looked at (y/n) as Dice did too.

"oh, this? I made them myself... Kinda burned in the process but, worth it" (y/n) explained as the two stared at her before erupting into a squeal... Cry? In between those two and hugged (y/n).

The two cried so much (y/n) didn't even know what happened.

"(y/n)! You're such a great daughter!" Dice cried

"you know what we always liked!" Lucifer then responds

"it's not that fancy... It's a handmade product, compared to what you would always give me in the past..." (y/n) mumbled as Dice wiped his own tears and made (y/n) look at him.

"(y/n)... Those products were made by other people, these were made by your own hands, considering how busy your day-to-day life is, you had the time to make these... Even hurt yourself in the process, the effort put into these must be so much worth your time..." Dice mumbled.

"well, I am quite busy but...." (y/n) hums, "but, you two always made time for me when I wanted to play as a kid, made time when I needed some help, hell, you even canceled out your meetings just to take care of me, it's just me returning the favor..." she huffed.

"and besides, why not do the same to you? It's only a quarter of time every day whilst your time with me could cost you your money, your company, and even everything you own... It's not that big but at least I know myself I gave you something you appreciate" (y/n) finally smiled softly.

Dice felt himself, even Lucifer, cry again

"(y/n)..." the two hummed before engulfing her into a warm hug again

"(y/n). Just know you're worth our time, money and other material things have no value to us. Our relationship with you is more important than such and such" Dice grumbled, almost unheard of, but they still did.

"dear daughter, the time you were born is the time of an eclipse, the moon placed its shine on your eyes... Stars seemed to shine even brighter that night, as if they're glorifying your birth.... And I value that time. (y/n)... I... No, we love you so much..." Lucifer slightly cried.

"didn't know..." (y/n) whispered and felt tears sting the corner of her eyes.

"now you do..." Dice chuckled, "but, I'm glad to be your dad... I'm probably the happiest person in the world right now" he sighs

"and of course, I'm proud to be your father... Not only did you give me the small joys in life, (y/n), you helped me... A lot. I'm the luckiest man alive to have such an amazing daughter.." Lucifer cried slightly with a smile on his lips.

"dads... Thank you... I'm probably the luckiest and happiest girl... I'm happy and very lucky to have you as my parents"

Lucifer pulled away as Dice did so as well but kept his grip on her shoulders

"(y/n)... You're the most gifted person anyone could've ever loved, the perfect person... In anyone's life... You're the dreams In a nightmare, (y/n)... Just know, we're always here for you..." Dice smiled softly as she nodded.

"daughter dearest, don't ever change... Okay? To me, you're the sweetest, most lovable, and very much the best daughter a man has ever had... Despite the trials, (y/n), don't let it move you. Just saying" Lucifer winked.

"come on now, it's time to eat... We don't want the injured diamond to get hurt, right?" Dice smiled even more when he saw (y/n) nod profusely.

"okay... Okay calm down... You're still healing, come on... Let's get you to the dining room" Lucifer said as (y/n) smiled and nodded.

'I'm glad to have such amazing parents as you two' (y/n) thought as she kept that stupid looking smile on her face as she watched her parents basically just encourage her.