Ch. 9

3rd pov

"you're a fun aunt" bepo said and apologized.

"haha, wait... You look a lot like..." puffy hummed then gasped, "you're zepo's brother, aren't you?"

"how did you know?!" bepo gasped as puffy laughs.

"I knew him when I met him in Zou, he's quite the justice filled person... He's kind as well, helped me and my crew off that island" she hums.

"telling your stories again? Huh, sister?" Lucifer asked with a hum as dice giggled as the two went in and sat beside each other.

"huh? Yeah! Isn't that just awesome? I'm the only one in the family that actually got out of the island" puffy smirked and placed her hands behind her head.

"hey, just because we don't go out very much doesn't mean we don't know anything outside the island," Lucifer rolls her eyes.

"oh? How?"

Lucifer hummed.

"oh, (y/n)... Right..." puffy laughs, "where's my niece though? My lovely niece~"

"you do realize she's hiding from you, considering you literally rain her with gifts she doesn't need." dice raised a brow

"huh? I do? Eh, I don't care"

"you're literally spoiling her" dice sighs

"so what?! You spoil her too!"

"because we actually teach her alon  with it" dice scoffed

"okay, okay, let's split and enough" Lucifer hummed as dream laughed.

"oh yeah, Sapnap and (y/n) are plotting something. I can literally sense them" techno hums

"what the hell could those two be plotting? Those two cause so much fucking trouble with each other." Lucifer asks

"language! Brother!" someone yelled.

"calm down bad~ it's alright..." Kristen chuckled.

"calm down bad, dear... It's okay" someone calmed him down.

This 'bad' person had literal black skin with white glowing eyes, had horns pointing up sharply and wore a red hoodie.

"turn to your human foem hun..." a man hums.

He had perfect dark brown skin, black hair, blue eyes, and white gemstones stuck to his cheek along with a blue hoodie.

The guy calms down and hummed

His skin turned to that beautiful shade of peach, red eyes, and black hair, he still had horns and tail, but at least he looks like a human.

"sorry, kinda got mad a bit..." he said as the other smiled.

Kristen nods and walked to sit beside puffy.

"sup sis, good mornin'~!" puffy greets

"haha, good morning darling..." Kristen sighs

She only wear a dark purple dress.

"oh? We have others joining? That's great! I'm eucalyptus, but people call me bad boy halo, haha" he laughs and sat beside Lucifer with the other right beside him.

"I'm skeppy, nice to meet you" the other said

"sorry I'm quite late, my wings desided it wasn't their day so they're gone" a man laughs.

He had blonde hair ith dark brown hair starting to grow on the scalp, his hair was shoulder length, green kimono and blue eyes.

"good morning everyone" he greets and sat beside Kristen.

"everyone, this is my husband... Philza, call him Phil for short" Kristen introduced

"where's (y/n)...?" Lucifer asks.

"she's coming, dragging Sapnap behind her" techno chuckled

"good morning" (y/n) said as after opening the door.

"(y/n).... I don't want to wooorrrkkkk" Sapnap groaned.

"dad. I need work." (y/n) said.

"if this is coincidence, I don't even want to question it" dice hummed and looked at Lucifer.

"great. Help Sapnap with the festival" Philza said.

"Phil!"

"what? It's so much for Sapnap, and besides, Sapnap will say yes, right?"

"yes! Oh my gosh yes!" Sapnap immediately jumped to his feet and cheered.

"yeeeesss! Me and (y/n) work together! Wooo!"

"can I work with someone? Other than this... I don't know... Arsonist?" (y/n) mumbled

"hey! I'm the best arsonist! Hoho!" Sapnap said with pride

"yep. You can work with him, you can do that, right?" Philza asks as (y/n) sighed.

"I've worked with him in the past, fine..."

"yeeess!! I'm not working, you do all the work" Sapnap cooed.

"you're not even discreet about it bi-.... Beach" (y/n) grunted making Sapnap laugh

"oh go f yourself" (y/n) rolled her eyes and sat next to law who, in which by the setting of the table, was next to Kristen

"hello dear, you do remember the festivities in this island, do you?"

"I do, and I remember. No need to remind me that" (y/n) mumbled as sapnap laughed, seated opposite of her.

"everyone's here, let's have some breakfast" Lucifer smiles.

.....

"I'm literally sat in the kids side table..." (y/n) grumbled as she watched the commotion between Wilbur and penguin who played against techno and sapnap.

"what...?" law hums beside her.

"look at the two sides... The grown ups, and the kids" (y/n) grumbled as law chuckled.

"you're in the middle, (y/n)-ya" he smirked as (y/n) looked around and went; "oh, I disregard my statement now..." with a hum.

He chuckled with a bit of laughter now.

"you're quite fun" he poked her cheek.

"don't condescend me, sir" (y/n) huffed.

Meanwhile, Sapnap got quite jealous, for a moment he was just fascinated at how law was able to talk to her and even command at her despite knowing what her occupation is, well, law has no sense of superiority.

(y/n) is a part of his crew, and he's the captain. So what if she's rich and mighty? Law is still her captain and he's proud of it.

After the breakfast, (y/n) and Sapnap headed out with a set of files and a to-do list clipped to the clipboard.

"so first here is... The food, give me the files for the stall" (y/n) said.

"here ma'am" Sapnap huffed

"so... Here" (y/n) hummed as she walked ahead of Sapnap.

"soooo.... (y/n), how's your relation with your captain?" Sapnap asked as (y/n) handed out the flyers and necessary information to the vendors who wished to sell at the festival.

"whatever do you mean?" she asked before handing out the last of it.

"you know... Do you like him...? Or anything?" (y/n) stopped and just looked at his sweaty and nervous statue.

"what?"