13

His lips met her neck, kissing, sucking, and licking. His fingers gently caressed her ears. To her surprise, she started to feel pleasant feelings dancing across her skin.

He gently nipped the skin of her neck with his teeth and a soft moan escaped her lips.

Before she could dwell on the shame that flooded her as a result of the moan, he claimed her lips with a kiss.

She clamped her mouth shut, pressing her lips together to fight off his kiss. His mouth came to her ear immediately and his hoarse voice filled her ear with a whisper. "I don't expect you to respond to my kiss. After all, you've not even known how to kiss, but I expect you to keep your lips steady and available for me. Do it now."

She obeyed and released her lips.

"Good girl." He praised and claimed it again with a gentle kiss. He gently nipped at her bottom lip, brushing his lips against hers, teasing the surface with his lips until finally, he invaded and started exploring her lips with his tongue, stopping when a slight moan of surrender escaped her. Her eyes were shut to concentrate on the new feelings overtaking her.

She felt like he should continue, only to feel him end the kiss. His lips returned to her neck as his fingers continued exploring her body, moving down to her bosom and resting on her breast.

She took her hands and tried to cover her breasts.

"Move those hands away." He hoarsely commanded. "Now."

She removed her hands and he wrapped them around his neck. "Keep them like that." He instructed, moving her legs apart as he moved up over her body, bringing his torso closer to hers.

She kept her hands like that and he stared into her eyes while gently moving his torso against her center.

A soft moan escaped her and she shut her eyes, feeling a rush of wetness form and dampen the crotch of her panties.

He continued doing that while returning his attention to the side of her neck. Her moans increased and began to intensify as one caressing finger on her earlobes traveled to the center and teased lovingly.

Then his lips replaced his finger and he sucked on her ears. The sweet sensations increased and she began to squirm in response to his touch on her body.

One exploring hand on her breast, pulled up her sporting bra and began playing with her nipples. This increased her response and she began to moan softly. Her total surrender came when his lips fell on her second breast, gently teasing and sucking on the nipple.

She didn't know she could lose control of her body like that, and she could not help the squirms that had overtaken her. She could not also stop the moans or her current upward moves to push more of her bosom against him.

"Donovan" she moaned softly. She didn't even have anything to tell him. She was just overwhelmed by the sensations traveling across her body.

"Yes." He answered in a rough whisper.

"Donovan."

"Mm." He answered again, knowing she was lost for words as he continued playing with her body.

She was aware of his finger traveling down her body and resting on her crotch.

A louder moan escaped her as he pressed his thumb firmly on her clit over the soft material of her stretch tights.

"Donovan." She moaned again.

"Yes, baby." He responded, his mouth at her ear as he began to tease her pleasure knob. "Mm. Baby, you feel so good." He drawled as he continued his caresses on her body.