𝔾𝕠 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕. (𝕡𝕥.1)

I was just trying to get some more sleep since it only took me five minutes to get ready, but noooo. I'm not allowed to do that. Of course, I'm not. I have a younger twin sister, why on earth would I be allowed at least five minutes more sleep?

"GET UP RAIDEN!" My twin yelled in the doorway to my room.

I groaned and put a pillow over my head to try to block out the noise my sister was creating with her vocal cords but my efforts were in vain as she stomped over to my bed and ripped the pillow from my grasp. And to make matters worse the witch pulled my covers off me, exposing my bare top half to the cold of my room from the open window.

So, looking up at her with a bored/annoyed expression, I snatched my blanket back and said, "Go away. I'm tired."

Huffing like a child, she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me. "We need to get to the academy before Ino-pig does. I'm sitting next to Sasuke today."

Knowing that I wouldn't win this argument since the major ducky was involved, I sighed, rolled my eyes and sat up before running a hand down my face. But to rub in my defeat, my sister just had to put up a grin.

But as my younger twin left my room, I stalked over to my closet and brought a black t-shirt from it before getting a pair of black ANBU-style trousers from my chest of drawers. I slipped into the clothes, clasping my shuriken pouch and Kunai holster then trudged down to the kitchen where mother (the lovely woman she was) was making breakfast.

When she saw me, I sat at the table and offered a tired smile while she chuckled and put a plate with bacon and eggs on the table in front of me with a small bowl of rice.

I dug in after a quiet, "Itadakimasu", and took a drink from the tea my mother had provided me with to wash it down.

"You're not normally up so early," Kaa-san started. "Let me guess, Sakura wanted to be early for that boy Sasuke?"

I nodded with a short yawn but my brief moment of bliss was interrupted when Sakura decided it was time to go.

"RAIDEN LETS GO!" Sakura shouted from the front door.

I looked at my Kaa-San with an unimpressed look and a sigh of dismay. "I'll see you later Kaa-San," I said with a slight wave of my hand as I stood up and trudged towards the front door.

I reached Sakura and she practically dragged me out into the street. Fortunately, Ino-chan was there and my sister let go of me so they could race to the Academy. Because what were they if not obsessed with the youngest living Uchiha?

So, I took a leisurely pace to the academy, gazing up at the Sakura trees and smiling at the Loti in the ponds. But, when I walked into the Academy and into my classroom, I was shocked to find that it was silent and when I found out why, I was nearly sent to the floor laughing. My hand flew to my mouth to try to conceal my laughter.

Ducky and Blondie were kissing.
I didn't expect that, I thought to myself, laughing still. Wait, blondie graduated?

But, sadly, the rivals didn't appear to be in love as the boys split apart gagging and coughing and wiping their mouths. I simply just observed as my Pinkenette twin and her other friends beat up the poor blonde boy for stealing his first kiss.

So, chuckling, I walked to my seat next to Shikamaru-San and sat down next to him, slouching. "When did they two become an item?" I jokingly asked the lazy brunette.

"I don't think they are. The guy in front of Sasuke pushed Naruto." A yawn fell from the boy's mouth as he explained what happened.

I nodded and faced the front as Iruka-sensei walked in, telling the class to quiet down. Everyone eventually did and listened to the man. "Since there is an uneven amount of students there will be one team of four," Iruka-sensei started. "Team 7; Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura-" he was cut off by blondie jumping for joy and cheering whilst my twin just sulked and said something along the lines of "I'm doomed". "Uchiha Sasuke-" he was cut off again but this time the roles were reversed. "And Haruno Raiden." But as for my reaction? I was very confused.