𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 ℙ𝕖𝕕𝕠. (ℙ𝕥.17)

I flipped the page of my book, with a hum. It was the next day and I was again without my seals. Yay. But, just as I was about to look at the next page of my book, I briefly saw a kunai being aimed at the blonde idiot. And he obviously wasn't going to avoid it deflect it or catch it so I did what I had done in the past. Appeared in front of him, hand raised and let the Kunai get embedded into it. I heard a few screams. One from my sister, one from Tenten and I heard a confused yelp leave Naruto. Still, I kept my gaze trained on my book as a shiver ran through me and finished the page before taking a mental note of what the page number was before closing it and putting it away in my pouch.

"Rai-kun?" Naruto asked from behind me.

I lazily looked up from my book and saw Anko looking at me with surprise written on her face. I then looked at the blade in my hand, hummed, and then turned back to her. "You know, you should stop throwing knives at people. People might think you're a psychopath," I told her.

But, of course, The Uchiha had to get a word in, "You know, you should stop getting kunai knives lodged in your hand just to protect the dobe. This is the second time in a month."

I slowly turned to face the Ducky Uchiha with an annoyed glare. "I didn't ask you."

"You didn't ask a question, to begin with."

I laughed and nodded in agreement. "Okay, I'll give you that one. I just might let you all get hurt next time."

The boy merely shrugged as he pocketed his hands. "Not my problem."

Sighing, I said, "Whatever, just get the bandages out of my medical pouch."

"Get them yourself," He gave me a disgusted look. Like the thought of him actually doing something for someone other than himself was revolting.

"If you hadn't noticed I had a kunai in my hand," I sassed at him, waving my injured hand in the air.

"You like pain. Deal with it. Maybe if you use that hand it'll hank on the pouch and hurt you more."

My eyes sparkled with the brilliant idea. "Oh my Kami, you're right! I should listen to you more often," I said as I pointed at him briefly.

"Raiden, he was joking," Sakura told me with a deadpanned expression.

"So?" I asked reaching into my medical pouch but before I could reach the bandage, the snake lady from yesterday grabbed it and handed it to me. "Thanks," I told her, taking a step away from her when she smiled and nodded. Creepy witch, I swear. But abandoning my thoughts, I inspected the kunai to try and figure out the best plan to get it out of my hand.

"It's gonna hurt anyway, just pull it out." A ninja told me, a look of discomfort on his face.

"But see, that's no fun," I told him. But then I thought of a brilliant idea. Like... Borderline genius. I looked around and then wandered over to a tree and rose my hand, about to slap it. But... People like ruining my fun so the kunai was grabbed and my hand soared forward, hitting the tree without the blade. "Hoo-hoo! Yaouch! Son of a mother fucker!" I turned and glared at who pulled the kunai out and saw it was a grass nin, smirking at me coyly. "I'll kill you first," I told him with a glare and a look of disgust. He merely shrugged and walked away. But I'd have preferred him to the asshole who walked up to me.

"You shouldn't have slapped that tree," Kabuto told me as he took my wrist.

"I'll be fine." I took my hand back and grabbed a needle and thread. I stitched it up and took out a bottle of Sake. I poured it on the wound and felt it burn. I took a swig of it afterward and smiled at the slight burn going down my throat. "Geez, that doesn't hurt as bad when you don't have seals on," I mumbled.  Some of the applicants look at me funny but I ignored them and walked up to Sakura who wore a disgusted look on her face while her eyes flickered between my face and my injured hand. "Help."