𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥? (𝕡𝕥.2)

Upon finally arriving back at the academy, all eyes were immediately on me.

"Where the hell were you?!" Blondie yelled, standing up and pointing an accusing finger at me.

"Getting food." I shrugged indifferently, hands in my pockets.

Sakura jutted her chin forwards, aghast."Did you get lost on your way back, or something?"

"No. I had to wait on it cooking first," I answered my twin in a "duh" tone as I sat down next to my newly formed team and ignored her glare burning holes through me.

"Introduce yourself," Our sensei ordered me. And I was happy to report he looked like he wanted to kill me as he did so.

"Okay, I'm guessing the others already have?"

He nodded.

"I'm Haruno Raiden, I like training and my twin. My dislikes are people who hurt the ones I love. My hobbies are training and I don't have a dream."

The others except our sensei looked at me stunned.

"How'd you know what to say?" My pink-haired twin asked, wide-eyed.

"He said introduce yourself. It was pretty self-explanatory." I looked at her in confusion.

"Ok, then what did we say?" The blonde blob asked sassily.

I thought about it for a moment before answering, "You talked about ramen and being the Hokage, Sakura talked about ducky- Itai!" I was cut off from wack to the head courtesy of my sister. "As I was saying, Sasuke talked about his revenge."

"What about me?" Our sensei asked.

"You didn't tell them anything other than your name."

The others looked shocked. Even the adult was surprised this time. Well, I think he was surprised. It was a little hard to tell with being only able to see one of his eyes.

Spluttering and stumbling over his words Naruto managed to voice his shock. "There's no way you could know all that! Believe it!"

"I'm also curious about how you knew that, because you weren't spying on us when we all spoke," The silver-headed jonin said, eyeing me for what seemed to be the third time in the two times we'd met.

"Just a gut feeling." I shrugged.

His eyebrow furrowed but soon relaxed as a look of realization flashed over his face. Or what you could see of his face. Again, it was hard to tell. But I wasn't able to ponder further as he said, "We'll meet tomorrow morning at training grounds seven. Be there for five. And bring your ninja tools."

"Oooh! What are we doing?!" The dumb blonde on our team of five asked excitedly.

But there was something about what the man said that I didn't trust. "Don't get too excited blondie," I warned, taking my turn to eye the man, trying to find anything to give away his exact intentions.

"We'll be doing a survival exercise," our sensei explained, paying no attention to my calculating gaze.

"Huh? But we did those at the academy, sensei," Sakura told the oldest of us, confusion written on her furrowed brows.

"This is different. You will be going against me," He explained.

"What will we be doing?"

Then the man started laughing a maniacal laugh.

"What's so funny? That's a normal question?"

I already don't like this guy...

"If I tell you, you won't like it," He answered.