ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕛𝕒. (𝕡𝕥.9)

"Hey, this photo's ripped. Is there a reason for that? Little Inari was looking at it the whole of dinner."

Naruto raised his head from the table and looked up at Sakura, who spoke, pointing to a photo frame on the wall.

But apparently, the photo was a sore subject as Tazuna looked down, Inari look a little angry and Tsunami froze where she was at the sink, momentarily.

"He was a hero in this village," Tazuna started, softly.

But that had caused Inari to stand up from the table and walk out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"Inari!?" Tsunami called. "Father! I've told you not to mention him in front of my son!" She scolded her father, running out after her son, and leaving the dishes in the sink.

Tazuna sighed.

"It seems like there's a story behind it," Kakashi said, looking at Tazuna-san for an answer.

Can't you tell that this is a touchy subject?! I screamed in my head as I stood up and went to the sink to finish doing the dishes for Tsunami as it seemed that no one else was.

"Once upon a time if you will..." Tazuna started.

~

By the end of the story, Tazuna was silently crying, Sakura looked guilty -probably for bringing it up-, Kakashi looked thoughtful, the Emo Duck looked slightly less stoic than usual and the blonde seemed to have found a new inspiration for determination.

Said blonde stood up and started walking only to fall flat on his face. That's what you get for training too much, dumbass. Though I can't say much, Can I? I normally pass out after training as well. Yeah, I should probably stop doing that...

"Naruto, where are you going?" My twin asked, irratably.

"I'm going to prove it to him."

"Prove what? And to whom?"

"Inari. I'm going to prove that there are heroes in this world," He answered as he forced himself up and left the house.

Then, Ducky stood up as well and walked over to the door too.

"Where are you going?" Kakashi asked, raising a brow.

"For a walk."

He shut the door behind him and left me standing at the sink, smirking at the door he just walked out of. Lair. You just want to check up on the blonde. I licked my lips a little, fully happy with the situation.

"What are you smirking at?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all," I answered my sensei dismissively.

"Whatever, finish putting away those dishes and off to bed."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever Otou-san." I mocked.

He hit me on the head with his crutch.

"Itai! Otou-san, what the fuck was that for?!"

"I am not your father." He scorned. "And stop cussing."

"See? You're exactly like a father!" I exclaimed, pointing at him dramatically.

Looking done with my shit, he just sighed, shook his head and said, "Just hurry up."

I did so, but not because I was told to, I did it because I was tired. Totally.

~

I was lying in my futon that was a couple of feet away from Kakashi's and stared up at the ceiling when I heard the door creak open and someone walk in but I didn't look over, already knowing it was Kakashi from his Chakra signature.