𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜. (𝕡𝕥.4)

I sat on the wooden post in a huff, waiting for my other two teammates. Damn, bloody, asshole!

It was about ten minutes before the other two arrived and even then, the Uchiha was practically glaring at everything and my Imotō was looking at the ground particularly upset.

All of my new teammate's stomachs growled in hunger, and that was when Kakashi decided to reappear.

"Uh oh. Stomachs growling huh? It's too bad." He mocked, ignoring their glares. "Oh, and by the way, about this test, well, I've decided I won't send any of you back to the Academy," Kakashi told us.

"What? I passed? All I did was faint and fall over. Do you get points for that?" My twin asked, quite stupidly at that. I need to get better at being a big brother...

"Then- then- that means that means all four of us- " The young Uzumaki cheered, grinning ear to ear.

"Yes, all three of you will be dropped from the program." Kakashi cut him off and paused as he watched his -and the other two's faces fall into one's of astonishment. "Permanently."

Wait, three?

"That means we can never become ninjas! You said if we can't take the bells we'd be sent back to the Academy! You can't just change your mind and kick us out! Why would you do that?!" The blonde in our team yelled, his astonishment being replaced with hatred and wrath.

"It's because you don't think like ninja. You think like kids. Like brats." The silverette's voice turned serious. He honestly sounded furious.

But Ducky was having none of that and charged idiotically at Kakashi. However, just like what happened to the blonde, he was halted. Only, this time Sasuke was being sat on, his arms restrained and his head pinned.

"You think it's all about you," the jonin began. Quite right, as well.

"Let go of Sasuke! You can't just step on him like some bug!" My twin shrieked in horror.

The black-eyed man looked between them. "You don't know what it means to be a ninja. You think it's a game, huh?"

The three of them looked puzzled, so deciding to help them out, Kakashi asked, "Why do you think we put you on squads? Did you consider that?"

"I don't know what you mean..." Sakura trailed off.

"I mean, you never realised what this test was about. Not even close. Only one of you could."

This puzzled my teammates even further.

"What it's about?" Naruto tilted his head in the utmost confusion.

"Yes, that's what determines whether you pass or fail, " My new sensei answered the blonde's question.

"But that's- I mean- I wanted to ask you about that from the beginning." My twin cut in.

Sasuke remained silent. And so did I.

"Tch." Kakashi scoffed. "Use your head. Three, or in this case, four people on a squad. Why do you think we would do that?" Our sensei asked in annoyance.

"Argh! How are we supposed to know why you put three people on teams?! We didn't make the rules!" Naruto yelled in frustration.

"It's so basic," The silver-haired man said, exasperated.

"Teamwork!" We said in unison.

The others looked between me and Kakashi.

"Just working together?" Sakura implored. "Is that what you mean?"