ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕. (ℙ𝕥.16)

Ten minutes later, I was bored once again and put my hand in the air to gain Ibiki's attention.

"What is it now?" He spat. "You wanna go the bathroom?"

Shaking my head, I asked, "Can I try something?"

"No," He was quick to shut me down.

"Please?" I pleaded. "It'll be quick."

Hesitating, he questioned, "What do you want to try?"

"A seal."

"What does it do?"

"Paralyses the enemy."

"No."

Offended, I begged, "Please?!"

"No! Now stop talking before I disqualify you and your team!"

I abruptly stood up and pointed at him, accusingly. "Ha! I don't have a team! I'm working on my own!"

The Jonin froze, not knowing what to say as he opened then shut his mouth before he settled with, "Just sit down and stop pointing at me. It's rude. And shut up."

I did as he told me and twiddled my thumbs for about there seconds before I spoke up again. "... So, can I try my seal?"

"No!"

I raised my hands in mock surrender. "Sheesh. No need to get all pissy about it," I muttered.

I heard a slight chuckle from beside me and heard the grass nin mutter something to herself. "Interesting. Very interesting indeed. He'll do quite nicely." With every "s" sound, it sounded like a snake hissing. I had to take another scooch away from her. Honestly, I don't think I had ever been made more uncomfortable by someone in my entire life. And I had met some pretty weird people. What the fuck is she planning? I thought to myself as I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and saw her looking at the ducky.  What the fuck does she want with him? He's not even that cute! I mentally screamed.

But my attention was brought to Ibiki when he told us all that the tenth and final question was about to be revealed. But of course, when he explained the rules, Naruto was having absolutely none of it and professed that he'd become Hogake regardless of whether he passed or failed. Which kinda made no sense at all since you had to become at least a jonin before you can actually become Hokage. ANBU would be preferred but y'know. Beggars can't be choosers apparently.

But what was even more surprising was when Ibiki told us that we all passed and that the question was whether we'd leave or not. It made sense to a degree. But of course, things just got worse when someone crashed through the window with a banner going across the length of the room. It was a woman that came through it and she looked at us while I read what was on the banner. Mitarashi Anko. Why do I recognise that name?

"None of you are in any position to be celebrating!" We weren't, you absolute weirdo... "I am the second chief examination officer, Mitarashi Anko! Time's awastin' people. Let's go!" Kami, you are way too energetic. You kind of remind me of Blondie, I thought as I glanced over at my blonde teammate who was looking at her blankly. "Follow me!"

Ibiki glared at her. "Can't you sense the mood in here?" He grumbled, giving her an annoyed look.

The woman deflated a bit but looked over us curiously. "Seventy-nine of you are still here?!" She then whipped around to face Ibiki. "Ibiki, you passed twenty-six teams?! Obviously, you went too easy on them!"